TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lyion 4 - Fiorentina 0

Lisandro Lopez x2

Yanis Tafer

D. Lovren

Could have ended up with a higher score than that, Fiorentina started really well though.

Really pissed me off that game. I was on top until your first goal. I hit the post and from the resulting break you ended up scoring that freak goal after that long distance headed clearance found you player in the box as all my defenders had run off. After that I couldn't get near you. The third goal was my fault. Fuckign double tapping X as the keeper caught the ball and he rolled it nicely to your player to tap home from close range.

Can't argue though.

Lyion 4 - Fiorentina 0

Lisandro Lopez x2

Yanis Tafer

D. Lovren

Could have ended up with a higher score than that, Fiorentina started really well though.

Really pissed me off that game. I was on top until your first goal. I hit the post and from the resulting break you ended up scoring that freak goal after that long distance headed clearance found you player in the box as all my defenders had run off. After that I couldn't get near you. The third goal was my fault. Fuckign double tapping X as the keeper caught the ball and he rolled it nicely to your player to tap home from close range.

Can't argue though.

That header was pretty fantastic, as was the ridiculously far out freekick that only just hit the post. I only shot for a joke aswell!

Archived