The Kevin Nash Fashion thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Long dark hair looks better than crap short grey hair.

In Fairness i think he should shave the lot off, proper bald and wear some dope ass hat. Bald nash would rock

Nash has got a great head of hair for a guy his age, he'd be mad to shave it off. I have to disagree that his long obviously dyed hair looks better than his thick short grey hair though, people know he's not young, nowt wrong with a guy in his 40s having grey hair. Taker would look bad ass bald though and he may currently be just that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bandana/Wolfpac and King Kevin are my favourites thus far. A special mention to those black leather gloves they marketed by proclaiming that if you bought a pair Nash would touch knucks with you on the way to the ring.

And lest we forget ...

kevin-nash-super-shredder-2.jpg

... SUPER KEV!

Glorious thread as usual.

• Paid Members
And lest we forget ...

kevin-nash-super-shredder-2.jpg

Thats a great picture! Never seen it before. Its the only picture I've seen where you can sort of see him in it. In the movie it could be anyone under there, really. On that picture, you sort of see him. Whats great about it, is that he actually signs Turtles DVD's as "Super Shedder" as well. Top man.

828af57813be.jpg

Another thing, a funny little thing that gets lost in those Paparazzi skits, at the end of the final one, the prizes for the losers of the contests all get DVD's of Kevin Nash films. I thought it was a nice touch. "You get the Longest Yard, the Punisher ..."

Archived