NOAH 5th Jr. Tag Cup Review

markyyboyy

Pro Wrestling NOAH 5th Jnr. Tag Cup

HirayangivsNamiguchi.jpg

Genba Hirayangi def. Namiguchi Osamu

Good points : Osamu showed some promising signs, match sped up a little towards the end

Bad points : Really slow, Pretty boring

MarvinsvsEvansAerostar.jpg

Ricky Marvin & Rocky Marvin def. Jack Evans & Aero Star

**1/2

Good points : Jack Evans and Aerostar did a great job , Ricky also did his best to save the match, Aerostar took a huge bump a the finish

Bad points : Rocky really slowed down the match with his attempts at comedy and fan interaction

TaueOgawavsDeliriousInoune.jpg

Akira Taue & Yoshinari Ogawa def. Masao Inoue & Delirious

Godd points : Inoune and Delirious were funny as always

Bad points : Taue next to useless, Stupid finish

EddieEdwardsvsTakaiwa.jpg

Eddie Edwards def. Tatsuhito Takaiwa

Good points : A technical and stiff contest, lots of close calls meant quite a bit of heat

Bad points : Not much really, could have been a little longer

***1/2

SugiuraYonevsKensukeOffice.jpg

Takashi Sugiura & Mohammed Yone def. Kensuke Sasaki & Kento Miyahara

***3/4

Good points : Really developed the rivalry between Sugiura and Sasaki, all 4 men did a good job overall, Sugiura and Sasaki had some great battles, definately left the fans wanted more of Sasaki and Sugiura

Bad points : Almost wholly focused on Sasaki and Sugiura

8ManTag.jpg

Katsuhiko Nakajima, Satoshi Kajiwara, Kenou & Kenbai def. Atsushi Kotoge , Daisuke Harada , Taishi Takizawa & Zack Sabre Jr.

***1/2

Good points : Lots of near falls, loads of dives, able to maintain a very fast pace throughout the match

Bad points : Killed the outside dives a little, maybe a few too many

NoMercyvsANMU.jpg

ANMU def. No Mercy

Good points : Extremely enjoyable, loads of heat, some great spots, lots of near falls, all 4 men had a great match

Bad points : Without Hirayangi No Mercy didn't come across as heels, therefore didn't get as much heat as they could have

[/size]

• Paid Members

This is my review, of your review.

Good points: The guy's face in the first pic made me laugh.

Overall, I'd rate your review -****1/2. I might edit my post in a couple of hours and add a reason why I didn't enjoy it, but for now you should just look at that star rating and read my mind.

Bye.

This is my review, of your review.

Good points: The guy's face in the first pic made me laugh.

Overall, I'd rate your review -****1/2. I might edit my post in a couple of hours and add a reason why I didn't enjoy it, but for now you should just look at that star rating and read my mind.

Bye.

Thanks for the feedback, I dont see why they cant take a new picture of Hirayangi, he is on most of their shows

Archived