DICK TOGO FROM JAPAN ON WORLD TOUR TO FACE JAMES MASON AT LIVERPOOL TH

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MERSEYSIDE wrestling followers are in line for a late summer treat on Friday September 2 with a big All Star bill at Liverpool Empire. Top names from home and overseas will be climbing into the Empire ring for a programme starting at 7.30pm and including a Superslam heavyweight title clash with Wirral-based champion

Hoping to make this show!

Just wondering if someone can point my in the right direction too were it says James Mason will face Togo ? Apart from UKFF

I was told of the match by Togo's booking agent in Tokyo soon after the match was agreed.

The match has also been mentioned on Dean "2Xtreme" Allmark's Facebook and Dean is married to Brian Dixon's daughter.

Can someone please film this? In the age of digital cameras and shit, surely this must be recorded - Mason's one of the very, possibly even the best wrestler in the UK, and Togo is fantastic. It could be the UK match of the year, and would be a crying shame if it was lost for ever like so many classics before it.

That'd be amazing. If it wasn't such short notice, I'd make the journey up to Liverpool as it sounds like an amazing match, and anyone in the area should totally go see it. But at the same time, it's one of those matches that needs to be seen by the masses.

There has also been a few changes too the card!

Dean Allmark VS Rampage Brown

El Ligero & Shadow Phoenix VS Mikey Whiplash & Nathan Cruz

Robbie Brookside VS Sam Adonis

James Mason VS Dick Togo

And i would expect it too be , Karl Krammer VS Little Legs & Frankie Sloan

http://www.bigtimewrestlinguk.com/

Archived