Should Evan Bourne turn heel?

Oliver

Does anyone find Evan Bourne's non stop, big plastic smile just irritating beyond belief? And how about his cheeky antics when he was goading Jack Swagger to chase him in to a kick? Should Evan Borune just turn heel and brag about what a brilliant look and smile he has?

• Paid Members

Nah. For me he's got Tyson Kidd written all over him. As a face he's exciting, and likable (not likable for me personally, but the fans seem to like him), even though he's bland. As a heel, I can see him just being half decent and very bland. A heel turn wouldnt do it for me. As a heel, everything that he's on Raw for (the hand slapping bollocks, underdog based ringstyle, sympathy and flash moves) will all have to go. Take all that away and he's basically Kazarian. And nobody wants that.

He's smile is very plastic and very annoying, but I'd doubt he would be much more interesting as a heel. John Morrison is the fake and forced babyface that they need to turn into a cocky Shawn Michaels like heel, he would get more out of the natural turn than Evan Bourne.

He's smile is very plastic and very annoying, but I'd doubt he would be much more interesting as a heel. John Morrison is the fake and forced babyface that they need to turn into a cocky Shawn Michaels like heel, he would get more out of the natural turn than Evan Bourne.

Would he fuck. Shawn Michaels didn't sound like a shy lad being forced to read out of a textbook at school like Morrison does every time he's ever talked ever. Being awkward, wooden and extremely nervous and uncomfortable is a big obstacle to pulling off an arrogant character. Until his skillset improves, Morrison would flop as a cocky heel (especially at main event level) and is better suited to concentrating on the flashy babyface stunts.

Would he fuck. Shawn Michaels didn't sound like a shy lad being forced to read out of a textbook at school like Morrison does every time he's ever talked ever. Being awkward, wooden and extremely nervous and uncomfortable is a big obstacle to pulling off an arrogant character. Until his skillset improves, Morrison would flop as a cocky heel (especially at main event level) and is better suited to concentrating on the flashy babyface stunts.

I've always thought that he looked unnatural cutting his babyface promos, because he would be better suited as a heel. He was decent a few years back when he was teaming with The Miz, and then all of a sudden they broke up, and he was on Smackdown saving CM Punk and giving him a big hug with a forced grin on his face. I don't think he is main event material, not everyone is. But he could be Jericho like upper midcard level until his body packs in from doing all of those flips and summersaults.

Archived