DPW - October 1st - Ossett Town Hall

Toga

October1stPoster.jpg

Dynamic Pro Wrestling return to the amazing Ossett Town Hall on Saturday October the 1st for another blockbuster show.

DPW's next extravaganza is just days away! Ossett Town Hall is once again ready to rock and to welcome the stars of Dynamic Pro Wrestling, who will once again tear the house down!

It's time to announce the final two encounters for this Saturday's supershow!

ONE LAST CHANCE!

The last time that DPW was in Ossett, the newly-crowned Tag Team Champions of Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson successfully defended the gold against The Myatt Legacy, Ryan and Keith. After the match, it was finally revealed who the new DPW General Manager was, that of course, being Kirby's former personal official Ricc Dombrowski. Ever since that bombshell was dropped on the wrestling world, Dombrowkski has made it his mission to make life hell for the doubles champions. Just last month, Dombrowksi claimed that he 'forgot' to pay the fee required to have Manson released from his asylum and Kirby has forced to go it alone in another title defence against The Myatts. Incredibly, Kirby was able to win the Handicap Match and retain the gold.

This time around, Dombrowski has revealed that he won't be attending the Ossett event, due to the hostile reception he received there last time around, however his orders have been made to DPW Management. The Myatts have been granted one final shot at getting the job done. When questioned on why the Myatts again, the GM merely responded that he 'had a plan set in motion'.

An interesting sidenote to this, is the fact that the last couple of times the Myatts have been in action, there has seemed to be a slight amount of unrest, as Ryan has twice now walked out on his father. Certainly a situation to be keeping an eye on.

Can the tag team champions do it again? What will Dombrowksi's plan be? Find out this Saturday!

INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION MATCH!

DPW are pleased to announce the inclusion on this event of one of it's most innovatiev young stars, and a man who was crucial in the building of DPW in it's first year of action. Ossett Town Hall will hail the return of 'The Zenith Of Zero Gravity' Bingo Ballance. The first 12 months of Dynamic Pro Wrestling, Ballance was embroiled in a bitter feud with El Ligero, culminating in a violent and dramatic Last Man Standing Match at One Year Old, that saw Ballance lose his job with the promotion. Ballance would return at the end of the year as a Christmas surprise, and at 2 Years Old, defeated Lionheart to win a new contract. Since then, Ballance formed a superb team with Ligero, reaching the Tournament Final for the DPW Tag Titles, narrowly going down to the reigning champions Kirby and Manson, in one of the best matches in DPW history. Ballance will once again look to light up the ring this Saturday!

His opponent will be someone who has been quite unlucky in DPW. Zack 'Diamond' Gibson has never actually been successful in DPW, despite actually featuring in every single round in the Tag Team Tournament! Instead, Gibson was picked, or forced his way in, as a replacement partner for various competitors, but was on the losing end every single time. Since last being seen at 3 Years Old, Gibson has taken some time away from wrestling, due to an elbow injury, and has recently returned bigger and better. There is no denying that Gibson is an absolutely terrific talent, and he has earned a sterling reputation over the last 12 month, and when he returns to DPW this Saturday, rest assured it will be with a new fire and a desire to break his bad luck.

This one is certainly a tantalising battle on paper, and stands to reek of innovation and excitement!

The final card is as follows:

DPW British Championship Match

Colossus Kennedy © w/Richie West vs. Joey Hayes

DPW Tag Team Championship Match

Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson vs. The Myatt Legacy

'Xtreme' Dean Allmark vs. 'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher

'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero vs. Robbie X

Bingo Ballance vs. Zack 'Diamond' Gibson

Tickets are still available and will be available on the door. ALL Premium and General Admission tickets are now

Your next show is advertised at "Ossett Town Hall", Which suggests to me that Ossett is indeed a Town. If correct, Why have you followed on stating that Ossett is in Wakefield, When it appears that Ossett is in.........Well Ossett????? Could you please shed some light on this query as i do not want to go around the City of Wakefield looking for Ossett like i did when you said that Pontefract was also in Wakefield? (No need to thank me for pointing out this reoccuring puzzle) :laugh:

Your next show is advertised at "Ossett Town Hall", Which suggests to me that Ossett is indeed a Town. If correct, Why have you followed on stating that Ossett is in Wakefield, When it appears that Ossett is in.........Well Ossett????? Could you please shed some light on this query as i do not want to go around the City of Wakefield looking for Ossett like i did when you said that Pontefract was also in Wakefield? (No need to thank me for pointing out this reoccuring puzzle) :laugh:

No puzzle.. Your simply not used to using a full postal address ;)

How can Ossett be within itself?? Ossett is in Wakefield which inturn is in West Yorkshire.

As far as I am aware, Cameron Kraze will be contuing with other promotions. However I must admit to being selfish and never actually asking. I was more concerned with his future with us than anyone else.

How can Ossett be within itself?? Ossett is in Wakefield which inturn is in West Yorkshire.

As far as I am aware, Cameron Kraze will be contuing with other promotions. However I must admit to being selfish and never actually asking. I was more concerned with his future with us than anyone else.

Understandable, Toga. Hope it gets sorted.

This is exactly my point! Ossett is a town within its own right! Ossett is not part of Wakefield, Ossett is Ossett! A Town in West Yorkshire! How is Ossett part of Wakefield? Is it because it is close to Wakefield, but smaller? If Ossett grew Substantially, Would Wakefield then become part of Ossett?

This is exactly my point! Ossett is a town within its own right! Ossett is not part of Wakefield, Ossett is Ossett! A Town in West Yorkshire! How is Ossett part of Wakefield? Is it because it is close to Wakefield, but smaller? If Ossett grew Substantially, Would Wakefield then become part of Ossett?

You guys are making my head hurt...

Hopefully looking to get to this show. The news about Kraze is a great shame since he's been having some top matches this year, but understandable if he feels he needs time away for whatever reason he has. Hope he returns at some point in the future, and if/when he does, I can see him getting a huge welcoming reaction.

When can we expect the first match announcement? :p

05/09/11

At the last DPW event, the hugely well-recieved August Anarchy 2011, we were left without a DPW British Championship Match, as reigning titilist Colossus Kennedy was on a successful tour of Germany. In it's place, as part of a great double header weekend, the NGW Championship was defended in a legitimate British Match Of The Year candidate, in an epic Triple Threat Match between Nathan Cruz, El Ligero and CJ Banks.

As DPW head into the next quarter of the year, we kick off the hype for our next mega event, on October 1st, by announcing our main event, as this time around, we present the title match originally scheduled for August Anarchy 2011. Earlier on in the year, Joey Hayes defeated the now-departed Cameron Kraze in a sterling bout to capture the right to challenge the DPW British Champion. Then, last month, in Kennedy's absence, Hayes further solidyfied his status as the rightful challenger, by defeating Prince Mohmed Ameen in a match where he put the Number 1 Contendership on the line.

Now, it is time for Hayes to rise to the challenge of the champion.

Ever since debuting nearly one year ago, Colossus Kennedy has been on a path of destruction. By the time our next event rolls around, Kennedy will have been a part of the DPW roster for over 12 months, and in that time, he has never been pinned, he has never been made to submit, and he has rarely been knocked off his feet. Numerous wrestlers have felt the wrath of the giant, none more than Cameron Kraze, who was brutalised 3 title matches in a row, before losing the DPW Championship in a violent Last Man Standing Match at 3 Years Old. DPW has never been in the grip of a more dominant champion.

Meanwhile, ever since his debut for the company a couple of years ago, Hayes has been a regular fan favourite, securing numerous victories over top stars such as Kid Kash, Jonny Storm, Bingo Ballance and many many more. However, on October 1st, the charistmatic Mancunian will face the biggest challenge of his DPW career. Can Joey Hayes be the man to finally topple the monster, and slay the beast, and leave with the gold in tow? Be there to find out!

The current card is:

DPW British Championship :

Colossus Kennedy © w. Richie West vs. Joey Hayes

• 3 weeks later...

With what should be a dramatic main event for the British Championship already announced, DPW are pleased to announce 2 more big matches for our next live event on October 1st!

First of all, we are more than happy to welcome back a man who made a sterling debut at 3 Years Old, and a man despite having been on the scene for over a decade, is now finally getting the exposure he truly deserves. That man is none other than Dean Allmark. The young veteran, who was already competed for TNA and Dragon Gate, made a highly impressive debut back in April, going down in submission to CJ Banks. Allmark also recently debuted in NGW, performing in one of the greatest matches in the companies history in a challenge to Nathan Cruz's NGW Championship. Now, Allmark brings his unique innovation, his high-flying fearlessness, and his educated feet back to the rings of DPW!

Standing across the squared circle on October 1st, will be a man who many will see as the polar opposite of Allmark. Whilst 'Xtreme' Dean is known for his outgoing personality and his wealth of charisma, his opponent in Ossett is a man who has no frills, and is all business, a man who debuted in DPW by tapping out a former 2 time DPW Champion, a man known simply as 'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher. Gallagher has been waking waves across the UK scene, recently being announced for the next Dragon Gate UK weekend, as well as taking current Ring Of Honor World Champion Davey Richards to his absolute limit just a few short weeks ago.

These 2 men have never clashed before, and with Gallagher having recently debuted for Allmark's home promotion of All-Star Wrestling, DPW is thrilled to exclusively bring you this first time ever encounter!

Our second bout that we have added to the card features 2 of DPW's most popular talents squaring off against each other, as experienced and finely-tuned luchador sensation El Ligero will take on the young and dynamic Robbie X!

Not much really needs to be said to introduce 'The Mexican Sensation', as El Ligero has firmly established himself as one of the leading talents in Europe today, having wrestled all over the world, winning multiple championships and often tearing the house down. With a combination of slick offense, devastating strikes and tremendous fire, El Ligero is as good as they come.

At only 16 years of age, Robbie X has an entire world of potential, and is realising it fast. Displaying wonderful knowledge beyond his age, and the ability to get any audience behind him, Robbie is a young prodigy in British wrestling. Robbie has certainly faced some huge challenges in his young career, having clashed in DPW with Dylan Roberts, Zack Diamond, CJ Banks and even Colossus Kennedy!

These 2 men have met several times before, and have always electrified the crowd. It'll certainly be interesting come October 1st to see which way the momentum swings with this one!

The current card is as follows:

DPW British Championship Match

Colossus Kennedy © w/Richie West vs. Joey Hayes

'Xtreme' Dean Allmark vs. 'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher

'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero vs. Robbie X

TICKETS AVAILBLE FROM WWW.DPWRESTLING.CO.UK

Archived