DPW - October 1st - Ossett Town Hall

Toga

DPW's next extravaganza is just days away! Ossett Town Hall is once again ready to rock and to welcome the stars of Dynamic Pro Wrestling, who will once again tear the house down!

It's time to announce the final two encounters for this Saturday's supershow!

ONE LAST CHANCE!

The last time that DPW was in Ossett, the newly-crowned Tag Team Champions of Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson successfully defended the gold against The Myatt Legacy, Ryan and Keith. After the match, it was finally revealed who the new DPW General Manager was, that of course, being Kirby's former personal official Ricc Dombrowski. Ever since that bombshell was dropped on the wrestling world, Dombrowkski has made it his mission to make life hell for the doubles champions. Just last month, Dombrowksi claimed that he 'forgot' to pay the fee required to have Manson released from his asylum and Kirby has forced to go it alone in another title defence against The Myatts. Incredibly, Kirby was able to win the Handicap Match and retain the gold.

This time around, Dombrowski has revealed that he won't be attending the Ossett event, due to the hostile reception he received there last time around, however his orders have been made to DPW Management. The Myatts have been granted one final shot at getting the job done. When questioned on why the Myatts again, the GM merely responded that he 'had a plan set in motion'.

An interesting sidenote to this, is the fact that the last couple of times the Myatts have been in action, there has seemed to be a slight amount of unrest, as Ryan has twice now walked out on his father. Certainly a situation to be keeping an eye on.

Can the tag team champions do it again? What will Dombrowksi's plan be? Find out this Saturday!

INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION MATCH!

DPW are pleased to announce the inclusion on this event of one of it's most innovatiev young stars, and a man who was crucial in the building of DPW in it's first year of action. Ossett Town Hall will hail the return of 'The Zenith Of Zero Gravity' Bingo Ballance. The first 12 months of Dynamic Pro Wrestling, Ballance was embroiled in a bitter feud with El Ligero, culminating in a violent and dramatic Last Man Standing Match at One Year Old, that saw Ballance lose his job with the promotion. Ballance would return at the end of the year as a Christmas surprise, and at 2 Years Old, defeated Lionheart to win a new contract. Since then, Ballance formed a superb team with Ligero, reaching the Tournament Final for the DPW Tag Titles, narrowly going down to the reigning champions Kirby and Manson, in one of the best matches in DPW history. Ballance will once again look to light up the ring this Saturday!

His opponent will be someone who has been quite unlucky in DPW. Zack 'Diamond' Gibson has never actually been successful in DPW, despite actually featuring in every single round in the Tag Team Tournament! Instead, Gibson was picked, or forced his way in, as a replacement partner for various competitors, but was on the losing end every single time. Since last being seen at 3 Years Old, Gibson has taken some time away from wrestling, due to an elbow injury, and has recently returned bigger and better. There is no denying that Gibson is an absolutely terrific talent, and he has earned a sterling reputation over the last 12 month, and when he returns to DPW this Saturday, rest assured it will be with a new fire and a desire to break his bad luck.

This one is certainly a tantalising battle on paper, and stands to reek of innovation and excitement!

The final card is as follows:

DPW British Championship Match

Colossus Kennedy © w/Richie West vs. Joey Hayes

DPW Tag Team Championship Match

Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson vs. The Myatt Legacy

'Xtreme' Dean Allmark vs. 'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher

'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero vs. Robbie X

Bingo Ballance vs. Zack 'Diamond' Gibson

Tickets are still available and will be available on the door. ALL Premium and General Admission tickets are now

Any news/Results?

Unofficial results, due to my God awful memory:El Ligero pinned Prince AmeenZack Diamond pinned Bingo BalanceDean Allmark pinned Jack GallagherManson/Kirby pinned Malen/Connors to defend the tag beltsJoey Hayes beat Collosus Kennedy by DQAn ok show? Not nearly as good as the excellent show at Pontefract. The crowd numbers were down & not as vocal as previous shows. This was far from a bad show, its just that we have been spoilt with some superb DPW shows recently :thumbsup:

In a change to the scheduled match, El Ligero def. Prince Mohmed AmeenZack Diamond Gibson def. Bingo BallanceExtreme Dean Allmark def. Jack GallagherGeneral Manager Ricc Dombrowski pulled a sneaky trick when, as promised, he had a surprise in store for Mad Man Manson when he changed their opponents (via e-mail to MC Dale Mills). Therefore instead of The Myatt Legacy Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson def. The Predators Paul Malen and Joeseph Connors. In the main event Joey Hayes def. Colossus Kennedy via DQ meaning Colossus Kennedy retains the Dynamic Pro Wrestling British Heavyweight Championship.

I thought that was a pretty good show. We really have been spoiled recently in terms of DPW shows but this one still delivered and gave us a good show. None of the matches disappointed, and that was the first time I've seen Paul Malen and Joseph Connors so they left a pretty good impression on me. I'd love to see a bit more from them in future shows if at all possible.The lack of love for gingers (Jack Gallagher) needs to stop though, especially with "Kill the Ginger" chanting! I'll be on a ginger crusade at the next show to stand up against this cruelty. ;)

I thought that was a pretty good show. We really have been spoiled recently in terms of DPW shows but this one still delivered and gave us a good show. None of the matches disappointed, and that was the first time I've seen Paul Malen and Joseph Connors so they left a pretty good impression on me. I'd love to see a bit more from them in future shows if at all possible.The lack of love for gingers (Jack Gallagher) needs to stop though, especially with "Kill the Ginger" chanting! I'll be on a ginger crusade at the next show to stand up against this cruelty. ;)

I totally agree with your revue of last nights show. Well apart from your support of gingers :laugh: Maybe it was harsh, but it got the crowd going! I fully intended to continue my anti-ginger crusade, Not sure i have the support of DPW management though? Eh Toga? ;)

I thought it was you!! I heard it kick off and then had a look of unbelievable horror across my face. It definitely did get the crowd going though, I'll give you that.I should hope Toga stands up and crushes this anti-ginger crusade before it gets out of hand. Personally, I think it's jealousy. ;)

I thought it was you!! I heard it kick off and then had a look of unbelievable horror across my face. It definitely did get the crowd going though, I'll give you that.I should hope Toga stands up and crushes this anti-ginger crusade before it gets out of hand. Personally, I think it's jealousy. ;)

Bald is beautiful man! In this world of Political Correctness it is only the gingers that are left for you to truely hate! Even now they are trying to make it racism???? How can that be? You can come from nearly any race & be a ginger or if you are stupid, Dye your hair ginger! I reserve the right to hate all gingers, until further notice & hope they really suffer in this record breaking heatwave! :laugh:

Archived