CMLL lucha Libre

dannycoll

TheCubsFan's blog is pretty much the Mecca for English speaking lucha/CMLL fans. There's an incredible amount of information, news, stats etc squeezed in there. It's www.thecubsfan.com/cmll

It also has links (down the right hand side) for TV streams of shows, and downloads of a lot of the weekly shows are posted the next week. A lot of knowledgeable regulars on it too if you have difficult questions.

Alfredo's site, www.luchaworld.com deserves a mention too. It's a bit of an afterthought these days but it's still pretty good. Before thecubsfans site really took off, this was the main place for lucha talk after the Highspots board closed down.

You can also see KrisZ's news updates on the deathvalleydriver site. That's mostly just results and upcoming match listings though

Then there's the luchawiki which is good for information on present and past luchadors. Thecubsfan and friends had a lot to do with that too.

Loads of stuff turns up on Youtube also. One uploader in particular is particularly great for full shows - warriorsx2000 is the name to look for.

If you have any specific questions that aren't too obscure or difficult, I could probably help too. :)

I've toyed with starting a lucha thread on here before but I've always hesistated due to thinking there might be a lack of interest in it. We may as well use this I suppose.

Been slacking on my CMLL viewing as I've been trying to catch up with AAA. CMLL's probably the better wrestling week in and week out but I often feel its a show I don't mind missign where as I've been trying to keep up with AAA weekly. Gotta say I loved the AAA angle the other week where Perros del Mar attacked the mini Psycho Circus disguised as the original Psycho Circus. But then I am an unashamed mark for Psycho Circus as I assume all who watch them are. If they arn't they should be.

Edit: Also I didn't realise Warrior was back to uploading. Been watching a different channel. Good to know.

Also AAA's recent big summer event contains one of the most overly booked womens title matches I've seen in a long time. Wonderfully chaotic.

I've toyed with starting a lucha thread on here before but I've always hesistated due to thinking there might be a lack of interest in it. We may as well use this I suppose.

Been slacking on my CMLL viewing as I've been trying to catch up with AAA. CMLL's probably the better wrestling week in and week out but I often feel its a show I don't mind missign where as I've been trying to keep up with AAA weekly. Gotta say I loved the AAA angle the other week where Perros del Mar attacked the mini Psycho Circus disguised as the original Psycho Circus. But then I am an unashamed mark for Psycho Circus as I assume all who watch them are. If they arn't they should be.

Edit: Also I didn't realise Warrior was back to uploading. Been watching a different channel. Good to know.

Also AAA's recent big summer event contains one of the most overly booked womens title matches I've seen in a long time. Wonderfully chaotic.

Guys MANY THANKS for your info - all very much appreciated

VAMP - where do u catch your CMLL viewing ??

i was told about DESTINATION WRESTLING some time ago - but cant seem to find their streaming section!!!

Archived