volunteers wanted to set up for the next show in Matlock

Mick F

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mick, you are the one asking for help, you should be making it as easy as possible for anyone to contact you rather than make them do their research, etc. The fact you would rather argue with people than take on board constructive criticism stating the obvious is likely to put most to all off

• Paid Members
I'm so glad I'm the first to post this:

"MAAAAAAAAAATLOOOOOCK!"

stacy1.png

I could have sworn there was a post earlier in this thread where somewhere just posted the word, and then I posted a picture of good ol' Abe in response. I'm sure I'm not making it up :(

EDIT: My bad. I find it: it was a totally different thread (http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2414697).

:blush:

Awww he's a special breed...

In all seriousness though, you're aiming to promote a professional company. At least aim to actually promote it in professional manner. If you can't then get somebody else to do it for you as your ill mannered posts just make you look as illiterate as somebody who dropped out of school before gaining their GCSEs and has been scrubbing off benefits to get by all their life on a pot-hole council estate, praying for their fifteen minutes of fame on Jeremy Kyle. Or am I bang on?

This is the 21st century, wake up and realise that nobody does anything for f-all anymore. Failing to establish who you are, what your company does, contact details, where it is, what the volunteers amongst other things is what has failed you.

Accept the mistake, learn from it and move on.

Archived