WWE new signings?

Teedy Kay

What if it wasn't an invading force from an indy company, and just an "invading" force? It COULD help get them into the spotlight and if they had CM Punk as their leader, there'd be some spotlight on them instantly as well. Why does it have to be a promotion invasion if that was the road they went down? Why not just be Punk's mates and help him just kick up a fuss?

Not sure that it'd work or anything, but it's certainly better than an invading ROH force.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What if it wasn't an invading force from an indy company, and just an "invading" force? It COULD help get them into the spotlight and if they had CM Punk as their leader, there'd be some spotlight on them instantly as well. Why does it have to be a promotion invasion if that was the road they went down? Why not just be Punk's mates and help him just kick up a fuss?

Not sure that it'd work or anything, but it's certainly better than an invading ROH force.

Oh yeah, I'd never go with an actual RoH Invasion, that would be mental.

How ever you labelled it, if would be an invasion of sorts. I just don't know if you'd bill it that way so soon after the nexus deal. You can only 'invade' for so long, before they have to explain a legit reason for them turning up every week, like when the Nexus got contracts. Perhaps Punk could have it written into his new contract that his friends get deals too, or that he has "Talent Scout" rights and can sign up whoever he wants to "better the WWE".

Jesus, whatever happens, they better not completely cop-out on all this at the PPV. I rarely get interested enough for silly fantasy booking!

None of these guys are going to WWE. The dirt sheets are wrong and don't know what they are talking about. Hero and Claudio wouldn't be booked for the first ROH tapings in the main event if they were leaving for WWE. I've heard this Colt situation is just people speculating over something that doesn't exist. Either these reporters are not on the ball when reporting about supposed WWE bound talent or one of the two parties(WWE or the talent) is pulling out of the deal. There has been a devloping trend of this which includes Hero, Claudio, Trevor Murdoch and Averno. Averno is supposedly signed yet he is still getting pushed in CMLL.

• Paid Members
None of these guys are going to WWE. The dirt sheets are wrong and don't know what they are talking about. Hero and Claudio wouldn't be booked for the first ROH tapings in the main event if they were leaving for WWE. I've heard this Colt situation is just people speculating over something that doesn't exist. Either these reporters are not on the ball when reporting about supposed WWE bound talent or one of the two parties(WWE or the talent) is pulling out of the deal. There has been a devloping trend of this which includes Hero, Claudio, Trevor Murdoch and Averno. Averno is supposedly signed yet he is still getting pushed in CMLL.

Like Punk wouldn't be booked to win the title for ROH before he left to WWE?

Well if Kyle says it isn't true, then it isn't true!!

This is the same ROH that had Bryan and Tyler Black on their TV shows, and maybe Nigel (can't remember exact dates), when they had left. Why WOULDN'T they book Hero and Claudio if they're still under contract? Might as well use them as much as they can.

Archived