1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

You've got to wonder where all this money went, every party that had money sent to them be it Rodd, Curtis, or Maurice, all claim they sent money on to another. So Rodd claims he and Curtis sent it to Maurice and Maurice says he quit and passed it all to Rodd. So where the fuck did it all go? Why is Rodd saying he gave refunds where he could when I'm yet to see a single person acknowledge they got one? Why is everybody that might be able to shed some light on the matter staying quiet?

Maybe

2 New Rings

4 Title Belts

Holiday to New Zealand*

Banners

New Merchandise

HBK Deposit

Dome Venue was paid in Full**

* I don't know this, it is what is common belief

** I have heard this from multiple sources.

Also the only people that can shed actual light on it is Daniel and Maurice, both are blaming the other.

I was told in a meeting today that Maurice had sent a recorded delivery notification in June that he had resigned to Danny and that he has signed reciepts from Danny that he acccepted ALL monies from 1PW. So being a complete outsider I saw show the proof and that will clear one of the names. Signed reciepts/Signed for letter, both can be shown publically I am sure.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This plot just keeps getting thicker. Shame about Adam if that's true; he's the one member of 1PW management who 'seemed' reliable. OK, I don;t know him well enough to say that as a definate but he certainly always seemed to be doing the right thing throughout all of 1PW's many incarnations. No wonder his faith in Britwres disappeared.

....and anyway Mark....don;t you have an update to be busying yourself with?! ;)

It's VERY true and a harsh reality sadly.

Yes boss, I will get to it, it'll be up by 11.59 just for you.

So Mr. Rodd is basically saying this whole being the "owner" thing was just his "gimmick" for the most part!? He was just working hard to help out with arranging the shows. Those were his only "responsibilities".

That Maurice guy arranged the money-side of things (paying the workers, or not paying, plus all the cashflow activities) and he never doubted this Maurice's "good intentions".......until now.

To add it all up, he just recently realised this Maurice guy was very shady and was probably conning everyone (including him) the whole time with some brilliant excuses and methods.

So worse case scenario, Mr. Rodd feels he can only be blamed for being an "ignorant pro wrestling mark"!?

Sounds like another mind trick by a master manipulator.

Good luck getting your money back.....

Maybe

2 New Rings

4 Title Belts

Holiday to New Zealand*

Banners

New Merchandise

HBK Deposit

Dome Venue was paid in Full**

* I don't know this, it is what is common belief

** I have heard this from multiple sources.

Also the only people that can shed actual light on it is Daniel and Maurice, both are blaming the other.

I was told in a meeting today that Maurice had sent a recorded delivery notification in June that he had resigned to Danny and that he has signed reciepts from Danny that he acccepted ALL monies from 1PW. So being a complete outsider I saw show the proof and that will clear one of the names. Signed reciepts/Signed for letter, both can be shown publically I am sure.

Thanks for that Mark.

So it seems Maurice may be covered. I'd assume he'll still be taking legal action against Danny especially after the last week of goings on. Sadly it seems that unless a court orders Danny to pay each person owed money back, they'll get nothing as the coffers are empty and Rodd is claiming innocence.

People owed money need to band together and appoint a solicitor to represent them all.

Thanks for that Mark.

So it seems Maurice may be covered. I'd assume he'll still be taking legal action against Danny especially after the last week of goings on. Sadly it seems that unless a court orders Danny to pay each person owed money back, they'll get nothing as the coffers are empty and Rodd is claiming innocence.

People owed money need to band together and appoint a solicitor to represent them all.

The problem people face is that should the person being sued have no funds, then it almost negates the act of suing them. The person responsible would end up bankrupt or have to pay back the money over a long period of time at some absurd amount of money. Which is the worry. But for the record I am not saying who or who isn't to blame. Once more just stating facts and little bits of knowledge or experience that hopefully can help people.

Thanks for that Mark.

Wouldnt Trading Standards take up this case on behalf of everyone, thus becoming the focal point for everyone who has paid money to rally to? Im not 100% sure how they work but I would think that would be a logical next step.

The problem people face is that should the person being sued have no funds, then it almost negates the act of suing them. The person responsible would end up bankrupt or have to pay back the money over a long period of time at some absurd amount of money. Which is the worry. But for the record I am not saying who or who isn't to blame. Once more just stating facts and little bits of knowledge or experience that hopefully can help people.

Here lies the problem. The way things work are a joke. My mam and sister bought

I'd hope so, people say they've contacted everything from Trading Standards to Watchdog, but so far not heard any progress on that. And yeah I'd hope whoever is to blame has to pay back every penny even if its over 3 years and means them working in McDonalds to get that money.

I'd hope so, people say they've contacted everything from Trading Standards to Watchdog, but so far not heard any progress on that. And yeah I'd hope whoever is to blame has to pay back every penny even if its over 3 years and means them working in McDonalds to get that money.

Danny around burgers?

I have a feeling that'll leave a different group of customers complaining that they never received what they had paid for in good faith!

SO

If that Maurice guy says he resigned 2 months ago and Rodd says he resigned also..............who is currently running the facebook page!? WHo is currently responding to people under the name " One Pro Wrestling" @ http://www.facebook.com/official1PW?sk=wall !!!????

ALSO

What are the possible penalties for failing to exercise my responsibilities as a director?

A court case in 2009 confirmed that where a director of a company was able to commit fraud because of the inactivity of other directors, those directors were also in breach of their duties to their company. In that case a dominant managing director had taken nearly

• Paid Members

See, too many people are saying "They should go to Trading Standards" or whatever, but not many people are saying they have done so.

Come on, wake up! This guy has taken your hard-earned cash and failed to deliver anything. Not through ineptitude, but by being a conniving twat. Do something about it!

Archived