1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

Ok guys just to let you know, this email address is not danny's.....it belonged to the co director maurice. maurice had resigned from the company sometime ago.

This email address was used against a paypal account.

Danny is giving out this address and it will not be linked to Danny, Maurice has dissolved this account

Just a heads up for you all

Yep - just checked - this account is not registered on paypal.

Nobody actually paid 1PW limited for anything tho. They paid to Danny, Enterprizebay@whateverthesitewas.com and various other people.

There is soooo much more to this whole thing.

And now I'm even more interested. NOW will people serve small claims please? I've popped on to companies house to see if 1PW is registered to Danny/whomever, but their system is down at the moment. I suspect Mark is right though, and nothing has gone through a company accounts. I can see this getting properly legal. How exciting!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep - just checked - this account is not registered on paypal.

And now I'm even more interested. NOW will people serve small claims please? I've popped on to companies house to see if 1PW is registered to Danny/whomever, but their system is down at the moment. I suspect Mark is right though, and nothing has gone through a company accounts. I can see this getting properly legal. How exciting!!!!

But how is it possible to file a claim against Danny when the money isn't linked to him? If the payment was made to the enterprizebay account, and that account isn't in Danny's name, then surely he'll just claim no knowledge of it.

But how is it possible to file a claim against Danny when the money isn't linked to him? If the payment was made to the enterprizebay account, and that account isn't in Danny's name, then surely he'll just claim no knowledge of it.

He sent people there via his site, he has cheques sent to him, bank transfers to him.

People like Adam and Lynsky were used for their PP accounts and the monies refunded, so they are completely clear and I think Maurice's PP account had the money frozen so he can have it all returned I think, but I can't guarantee that.

I am going to reach out to Danny and see if he will be interested in sorting this mess out. But I also think that alot of the money has already been sent to HBK's agent (according to Dan Read)

If Read's show is screwed, which it appears to me, then he should give me a shout too, maybe we can sort something out.

Does the online booking system travel to the Paypal address stated? If so, it's not a problem - everything is linked. Companies house (which is working again) reflects the address on the 1PW contact page, so it's all linked.

Interestingly, the company address was changed on 18th June from the address registered on the whois to the address on the contact page. Strangely, this address is also a builders. Wonder who owns that? Ahem. Assuming the builders still exists of course.

No beef with anyone - just providing information :)

No beef with anyone - just providing information :)

Absolutely, same here. I have no axe to grind. But in the interests of transparancy and information with all that is being thrown around some clarification is needed.

Especially to those people who quite possibly will be out of pocket should this go any futher down the path it looks like travelling

OK then. So let's say a mug like myself stupidly paid for tickets. I have sent an email to the address he said to on the Facebook wall. You and I know that it is not going to do anything as it's not his email address. Do we have to wait X amount of days to file a claim? What if once the claim is filed, he doesn't turn up to the court? Would I be liable for the costs? I would ask my citizen's advice but it's closed until tomorrow and there seems to be a few people knowledgable about this on here, so any help is appreciated.

OK then. So let's say a mug like myself stupidly paid for tickets. I have sent an email to the address he said to on the Facebook wall. You and I know that it is not going to do anything as it's not his email address. Do we have to wait X amount of days to file a claim? What if once the claim is filed, he doesn't turn up to the court? Would I be liable for the costs? I would ask my citizen's advice but it's closed until tomorrow and there seems to be a few people knowledgable about this on here, so any help is appreciated.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=126467...p;#entry2407713

+

Daniel Rodd, 66 Thorne Drive, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 4NU

=

Your money back :devil:

• Paid Members
He sent people there via his site, he has cheques sent to him, bank transfers to him.

People like Adam and Lynsky were used for their PP accounts and the monies refunded, so they are completely clear and I think Maurice's PP account had the money frozen so he can have it all returned I think, but I can't guarantee that.

I am going to reach out to Danny and see if he will be interested in sorting this mess out. But I also think that alot of the money has already been sent to HBK's agent (according to Dan Read)

If Read's show is screwed, which it appears to me, then he should give me a shout too, maybe we can sort something out.

I think Dann is fine , I speak to him a fair bit and he always had plans in place in case this happened.

Archived