6.7 Magnitude quake hits Japan!

patiirc

Another big quake, shallow at 20kms another Tsunami warning.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/japan-is...0623-1gg2o.html

USGS location and shake count

At least it isnt another mega quake, still serious enough though

Edit Update. Tsunami warning lifted... Seems some buildings shook, according to the BBC but no more.. From that USGS site there has been a number of quakes of 5 plus in the same area today/yesterday

• Paid Members

This takes the piss. More sleepless nights worrying about my mate out there. Perfect end to a perfect month, three of my mates from work have all had their dads get seriously ill, two of them diagnosed with cancer and had operations to (thus far successfully) remove tumours. In the same fucking month.

:offtopic: I fucking hate June. Two years in a row I had pretty painful break-ups, it has also seen me lose a car and a mentor at work and a favourite pub close.

Tears were shed over Sweden '92, for that matter.

This takes the piss. More sleepless nights worrying about my mate out there. Perfect end to a perfect month, three of my mates from work have all had their dads get seriously ill, two of them diagnosed with cancer and had operations to (thus far successfully) remove tumours. In the same fucking month.

:offtopic: I fucking hate June. Two years in a row I had pretty painful break-ups, it has also seen me lose a car and a mentor at work and a favourite pub close.

Tears were shed over Sweden '92, for that matter.

I'll call Red Cross.

Archived