WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE CORBY

Mick F

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
just had a look at the facebook page, thats the strangest ring frame we have ever seen....

247002_10150224597063879_759753878_7226742_83174_n.jpg

Wow. That definitely is... Different. It looks like someone's just bastardised a scaffolding set-up.

HA HA

:confused:

I wasn't trying to be funny?

to be honest judging from your photos it seems we are looking at the worst....

anyway not interested in being in a slagging match, was passing comment on your unusual ring construction and the finished article.....

262599_10150338724102738_115034507737_9939779_7549911_n.jpg

Just for the record, not getting into a name calling game or anything but the photo above is from Best of British Wrestling also in marque and the event had a turn away crowd and for reference in the ring ....

Marty Scurll, one of, if not the hottest unsigned prospect in Europe right now

Zack Sabre Jr, who heads off in 2 weeks for a Tour with Pro Wrestling Noah which is the biggest/second biggest company in Japan, and top 5 in the entire world.

Wonderkid Jonny Storm, the globe trotting superstar who has worked TNA, ROH, Japan and every major promotion in Europe and has been one of the top stars in this country for the last decade

and Jorge Castano, UK veteran who has competed all over Europe and is one of the most complete allrounders to grace this country in along time, criminally underated.

That is a main event ANYWHERE in Europe and that is without the other top level guys on that show. To say they are the worst? That is insane. They are closer to the other end of the scale due to the talent onshow if nothing else.

A shot of a quarter of the crowd

263562_10150338724037738_115034507737_9939778_7533665_n.jpg

what you want a medal or something,the fact your slagging other promoters off,tells me your not doing that well,if you where you would not have to slag people off,you want to grow up.i dont know what your trying to say,he pulled a crowd, 1 show,but took 12 months to promote it?si it his marquee? the wrestlers if they has good as you make out,they would not be wrestling in this country.

what you want a medal or something,the fact your slagging other promoters off,tells me your not doing that well,if you where you would not have to slag people off,you want to grow up.i dont know what your trying to say,he pulled a crowd,but took 12 months to promote it?si it his marquee? the wrestlers if they has good as you make out,they would not be wrestling in this country.

I assume you are not refering to myself surely? I am not slagging anybody off, you said they were the worst in the country, the certainly aren't and just posted the pictures to show this fact.

Not sure why you are getting at me, i'm doing ok thanks. The wrestlers are that good, hence why they wrestle all over the world and I pointed that out.

I'll spell out what I am trying to say "Best of British Wrestling" are not, as you implied poor - you said "if thats the best would not like to see the worst mate" implying they are somewhere around the worst , which isn't the case.

Not everybody is against you, you enjoy wrestling. So enjoy it, why are you attacking other groups, especially ones that quite clearly are professional organisations.

yes i am talking to you mark ,your both not looking professional or the best.dont tell me about wrestling mark,you guys on here think everyones a mug.

I see - I can't speak for BOBW but personally I don't think anybody is a mug as you put it. If somebody is putting down a group that I can vouch for, I will always defend it, if you see that as a personal attack then so be it, but I won't tell you about wrestling, nor have I tried to - it's not my job to.

For the record aswell, I didn't slag off you or the ring, I actually find the construction pretty interesting, and as somebody heavily involved in producing shows small and large in this country I always enjoy seeing different structures and set ups. I know you had some feedback on here which you can take as negitive but to tar all the people here as thinking everybody is a mug is just going to alienate yourself. There are some supremely knowledgeable people on here, who could help you, advise you and enhance what you do, but if you have the "don't tell me about wrestling" attitude, then I am not sure what you have come here for.

This board is where the very top groups in the UK come to advertise or have their fans to discuss their product, if you above that, and don't want very knowledgable fans imput then I don't know what you are trying to achieve.

Archived