WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE CORBY

Mick F

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
that the best you can come up with

Why are you so confrontational? For a big, bearded hard-man wrestler, you seem very insecure.

You're going to get a lot of stick on here. It's an Internet fan forum. Stop taking every thing every one says so seriously and just get on with your business.

Why are you so confrontational? For a big, bearded hard-man wrestler, you seem very insecure.

You're going to get a lot of stick on here. It's an Internet fan forum. Stop taking every thing every one says so seriously and just get on with your business.

when i want your advice ,i will tell you.

• Paid Members

when i want your advice ,i will tell you.

For fuck's sake. You came on here to advertise your show and just insulting every one who takes the time to response. Y'know, POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS?

I don't care if you're three times the size of me, or older than me, or can grow a fabulous beard. You're still coming off as a twat. And challenging me to a fight (like you have done to others who have dared question you or your shows) and ripping me head off in one of your scaffolding-inspired wrestling rings is not going to change that.

Grow the fuck up, you man-child and find some humility. Not every one's out to get you.

you hide on here 22 year old world chump,cyber wrestler,made up name ,so you can say what you like and think you can get away with it,you want me to listen to you,dont waste my time mate,go back to dream land.

• Paid Members
you hide on here 22 year old world chump,cyber wrestler,made up name ,so you can say what you like and think you can get away with it,you want me to listen to you,dont waste my time mate,go back to dream land.

Yes. Because I'm the one who still thinks pro wrestling is real.

:rolleyes:

At the end of the day, you've been given genuine advice and out-the-cuff criticism. Yet you can't distinguish between the two and just bite off any one's head, thinking they're having a go at you. If you want to post here that's fine, but you have to listen (read) what's being said to you, otherwise what's the point of posting here in the first place if it's your way or the highway?

At the end of the day, you've been given genuine advice and out-the-cuff criticism. Yet you can't distinguish between the two and just bite off any one's head, thinking they're having a go at you. If you want to post here that's fine, but you have to listen (read) what's being said to you, otherwise what's the point of posting here in the first place if it's your way or the highway?

Armchair critic,not done anything yourself,but full of comments,my point is to push my shows without smart arse comments,from you and other promoters who dont want anyone else putting shows on.got it now.

• Paid Members

Armchair critic,not done anything yourself,but full of comments,my point is to push my shows without smart arse comments,from you and other promoters who dont want anyone else putting shows on.got it now.

I may not have succeeded, but I've tried. So I do have respect for promoters, but not those who insult potential punters.

If you want to push your shows without smart arse comments then you're on the wrong forum, because 90% of the feedback you'll get on here will be exactly that. And you're, let's say hasty demeanor, won't go far to help that. If you really want to push your shows, do so where it matters: the areas local to where you're promoting. I may be wrong, but I don't think your product would appeal to most of those who post here.

I may not have succeeded, but I've tried. So I do have respect for promoters, but not those who insult potential punters.

If you want to push your shows without smart arse comments then you're on the wrong forum, because 90% of the feedback you'll get on here will be exactly that. And you're, let's say hasty demeanor, won't go far to help that. If you really want to push your shows, do so where it matters: the areas local to where you're promoting. I may be wrong, but I don't think your product would appeal to most of those who post here.

best thing you said so far

• Paid Members
If you don't want any comments then why are you posting on a forum and making your already shoddy-looking promotion look even worse?

means alot comeing from you,how old are you 12?

Why does that matter? Do 12 year olds not make your audience?

• Paid Members
yes and younger,they love it,they see it for themselfs then judge

Your product wasn't what I was getting at, I was trying to make you see that if you alienate people of all ages, then you're going to have no one left to come see your shows.

As far as I know, the other disparaging thing that's been said against you is your unique wrestling ring construction method. No one has said anything about the quality of your shows.

Archived