WRESTLING at ROCKINGHAM CASTLE CORBY

Mick F

yes i am talking to you mark ,your both not looking professional or the best.dont tell me about wrestling mark,you guys on here think everyones a mug.

So, making many friends among your peers?

Out of interest have you seen any of Marks shows before? Here's a trailer to take a look at

. While Mark would never admit to it you'll be hard pressed to find a harder working more dedicated promoter in Europe today.

BOBW also didn't take 12 months, 6 months, or even 6 weeks to promote that show in Ipswich. They also happen to run numerous shows in addition to running shows at some of the most well known holiday camp sites in the UK, if they weren't professional they wouldn't have those contracts, simple as.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
well im busy ,got alot of shows comeing up,mark is more than welcome to any off my shows,see what he can do in the ring.

I think you may have missed a big point here, or is this a kayfabe forum now?

Mark is a promoter now. In fact, I would say that he is now only really known as a promoter. Not an ex-wrestler turned promoter, just "promoter". His reputation is unquestionable.

Unfortunately, you maybe on the fast track to getting a reputation and it is not one that would do your product any good...

well im busy ,got alot of shows comeing up,mark is more than welcome to any off my shows,see what he can do in the ring.

Mark is a promoter now. In fact, I would say that he is now only really known as a promoter. Not an ex-wrestler turned promoter, just "promoter". His reputation is unquestionable.

Unfortunately, you maybe on the fast track to getting a reputation and it is not one that would do your product any good...

ex-wrestler??? - where was the big retirement angle!

I understand you are busy, don't let me keep you, but incase you get time and want to see some of the stuff I do. Please feel free to watch some FREE wrestling! and anybody who hasn't seen them, a free gift! Everybody likes free stuff right.

The funniest thing in this thread is the bit about me not doing very well, I just got off a phonecall, the details have me grinning from ear to ear. Man, I wish I could go into details but soon enough there will be some very cool news from AM. I am pretty excited and wanted to share so please take a :thumbsup::love::D

I understand you are busy, don't let me keep you, but incase you get time and want to see some of the stuff I do. Please feel free to watch some FREE wrestling! and anybody who hasn't seen them, a free gift! Everybody likes free stuff right.

The funniest thing in this thread is the bit about me not doing very well, I just got off a phonecall, the details have me grinning from ear to ear. Man, I wish I could go into details but soon enough there will be some very cool news from AM. I am pretty excited and wanted to share so please take a :thumbsup::love::D

Yippy ;)

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm trying to keep up with this assuming little debate via my mobile phone, so there is a chance my poor eye sight misread what you actually wrote Mick.....

But amoungst the idiotic comments I've read throughout this topic the one that stood out the most was the one in reference to, if the wrestlers were half as good as you say they are they wouldn't be working in this country.....

That's one of the stupidest comments I've read on here and that's saying something, there are plenty of wrestlers who don't leave these shores that are better than good and the fact that wrestlers from every corner of the globe try to come over here on a regular basis to work on a regular basis with these guys to improve themselves does say a lot to me.

• Paid Members

Just watched them matches , really enjoyed them. Do you plan to wrestle at all in the future , was watching and thinking Sloan v Kirby or Redman would be nice to watch. Sorry to sound cheeky but just curious.

Mark - that venue is a sports hall that looks like a marquee... interesting venue!

Dann - We promoted that show in just over 3 weeks, not bad if i do say so myself....

Mick - We were not having a go at you, all that was said was your ring construction is interesting and in our view it does not look to good when finished. Everyone does things differently. As long as your happy with the design and look of the ring then its all good, There is no need to have a attack at us or anyone else, we simply expressed a opinon as this is a forum and the place to do it.... if you did not like our comments then we apologise and wish you well, However there are numerous promoters on this forum and If we help each other we can all make everything to do with wrestling in this country the best it can be.

It was a genuine question. I had a look at your website, and the pictures look blurry. I wondered if it was a stylistic choice, or if there were problems.

I assumed you wanted feedback because you posted the link?

I already said I was interested in this event, if you look back in the topic. This isn't a good way to treat potential customers.

Archived