WLW - Ashington, Northumbeland

eugenespeed

I'm hearing more and more about a wrestling show being promoted in Ashington by a promotion I've never heard of called WLW.

Anyone have any more information?

not heard of this one any ideas who is going to be there?

• Paid Members
I'm hearing more and more about a wrestling show being promoted in Ashington by a promotion I've never heard of called WLW.

Anyone have any more information?

not heard of this one any ideas who is going to be there?

Assassin is the only one I've heard.

• Paid Members
The only WLW I know is Harley Race's.

Been on Google, I've found an NLW who seem to have a North East connection. Wonder if I've been told the wrong initials?

From what I heard its just a fan putting on a show

Christ alive.

Been on Google, I've found an NLW who seem to have a North East connection. Wonder if I've been told the wrong initials?

Christ alive.

I know wont be the first nor the last

• Paid Members

Christ alive.

I suppose to be fair, any one who starts a promotion has to be a fan at some level otherwise why would they do it? We'll have to wait and see. Haven't heard anything other than what's been mentioned in this thread, so I won't be making the trip from down the road in Newcastle if I don't hear anything else.

Christ alive.

I suppose to be fair, any one who starts a promotion has to be a fan at some level otherwise why would they do it? We'll have to wait and see. Haven't heard anything other than what's been mentioned in this thread, so I won't be making the trip from down the road in Newcastle if I don't hear anything else.

Yeah I know what you mean, but I dont think there has been any previous inside work just someone renting a ring for the crack, i'd just thought it would be safer for someone to act as a volunteer before going into promoting as wrestling can fire back in your face if you dont play your cards right

Archived