UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's wrong with one league set up on FIFA itself, play who's on at the time?

If we did it through Fifa itself we would end up with a few players playing all their games in a week and then other players just don't get round to playing games because there is nothing to play for. The way the league is run now is brilliant in my opinion. If players just take a minute on a sunday/monday to pm their opponents for the coming week with the times they usually are free to play i can't see no reason why people can't play 2 games in a week.

I'm around if El Nicko Loco's available to play our match tonight.

If we did it through Fifa itself we would end up with a few players playing all their games in a week and then other players just don't get round to playing games because there is nothing to play for. The way the league is run now is brilliant in my opinion. If players just take a minute on a sunday/monday to pm their opponents for the coming week with the times they usually are free to play i can't see no reason why people can't play 2 games in a week.

This is what I think would happen as well and it would end up like the first tournament.

I use the latest squad update as well

Have we replaced CSKA or have they been withdrawn yet? I need to play them but don't have that new guys PSN or did he not take over in the end?

Never heard back from him so I guess CSKA will have be withdrawn I'm afraid.

Scottingham Im about for the next 90 minutes or so if you want to get our game done, haven't seen you about recently but we've only got a few days left to get it sorted, if not pm me a time to try and get it done mate.

Archived