Films/Peter Kay Dvds for sale

boydy122

Hiya Ive recently bought some dvds but need money so going to put them up for sale on Ebay soon but I thought Id try on here first so here is a list of my dvds, if your interested then feel free to message me.

The Wrestler

40 Year Old Virgin

Bad Boyz 1-2 double dvd set

Superbad

Peter Kay dvds - Ive got 4 of them ask for titles of dvds as Im not home at the moment to see what they are called.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

BEFORE DEALING WITH THIS SELLER AND PASSING ON PRIVATE INFORMATION, BE SURE TO RESEARCH HIS CRIMINAL RECORD WITH A SEARCH ON THIS FORUM.

THIS MAN HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF A SEXUAL ASSAULT AND THOSE PASSING ON PERSONAL DETAILS SHOULD BE WARNED.

THE DVDS MAY OR MAY NOT BE PIRATE.

Ok the Boydy jokes have been done to death, leave the poor guy alone to sell whatever he wants ffs.

It's hardly a joke. I feel it's fair that someone who would be involved passing on personal details to such a man should be aware of the nature of his offence.

Plus, should have left that woman alone tbf.

Everybody here knows the story, if the mods allow him here to post well that's up to them and until they say he can't well he has the same rights and privileges as every other member. I hardly think buying a Peter Kay DVD off him is going to end up with him travelling across the country to deliver it personally to you then camp out in your garden. He has done his time leave him alone Mr.Whistleblower

Soapy was a terrible, nasty little person on here. He made the Scottish Football thread a no-go area for genuine fans of the SPL. His hatred for Rangers was more than his love for his own club. His constant use of bigoted terms should have been enough for him to have been thrown out ages ago.

So you criticize Soapy for his bigoted opinions and wanted him thrown off the board but when it comes to a convicted offender you're all for keeping him?

So you criticize Soapy for his bigoted opinions and wanted him thrown off the board but when it comes to a convicted offender you're all for keeping him?

Soapy was one of "them" though, remember.

It doesn't matter that his posts were always well put together and usually didn't stoop to the level of personal insults, unlike a lot of shit that I read in the SPL thread.

Did I always agree with him? No. Was he a decent addition to most discussions? Yes.

Archived