WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sort of stuck in a kind of limbo. As could be seen from my last, big post, I've found myself in a position where my game is always going to be skewiff - I haven't had the time to read the game thus far, and therefore have fallen behind. I just can't catch up, so I'm going to be posting random bits and bobs from now on. If you think this is scummy, go ahead and lynch me - there's not really much I can do to defend myself except post that I'm Town.

My vote on Snake stays. It was OMGUS, but he's just gone and tried to shoe-horn himself in as Town, claiming that he's "confirmed". Last person I remember to resort to that kind of shoe-horning was SMS in the Western game, and he was a Scum Framer, so my vote on Snake stays.

If you haven't the time, just try to read up on this day, i think a lot from the previous day has been mentioned and you can check into those things easily enough amongst all of the other filler. Try to get a read on things before the coming lynch as we could really do with as much input as possible right now. Snake isn't exactly confirmed Scum just like he isn't confirmed town, the only confirmed town right now is Bristep.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is bristep really confirmed Town, though? He's claimed to have offed Lion, but that doesn't tell me he's Town or Scum at all.

The reason why my vote's stayed on Snake is, as I mentioned before, he's gone and claimed he's "confirmed Town". Every time I've seen someone do that, they've turned out to be Scum. At the moment, Snake is the nearest inkling I have on anyone's alignment right now, and as I also mentioned a while back, his random posting is coming across as a hell of a smokescreen. TDK's not even denying that for himself.

That's a fair point on Snake,

but yes, unless another Vig tells us they shot at either Lion or one of the town kills last night, we can consider Bristep confirmed. At least 1 vig killed someone last night, if one tells us 'Hold up, i shot such and such' then Bristep should be strung up no questions asked. He could be town IC still mind.

So unless another claim is made, i will consider bristep to be confirmed, if another claim is made, i'll happily push a lynch, because at the very least we'd kill bristep (town if stelling the truth) but know who to go after when the dust has settled.

Right, i'm out for the night, i believe there's a most wonderful gay club playing gaga and cheesy pop... i need to attend!

• Paid Members

It should be noted that I am confirmed though, Snake I don't know about, I mean I won't vote for him at all even if he claims Mafia Don Bad Ass with a hidden ability to bla.de me whilst I sleep, but me, I'm deffo monkey hippo town.

Damn my High Angle Senton Bomb was fierce, Jeff never had shit on mine.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

Snake Plissken (2) (Kenny McBride, Carbomb)

seph (1) (Teedy Kay)

Chris Stone (2) (bristep123)

Carbomb (1) (Snake Plissken)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Dan Williams, Chris Stone

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends at 6pm Monday 23rd May

* unfitfinlay will be V/LA all of Saturday, and much of Sunday

* Seph will be V/LA sunday

* Snake Plissken will be V/LA Saturday/Sunday

• Paid Members

The day ends at 6pm Monday 23rd May

* unfitfinlay will be V/LA all of Saturday, and much of Sunday

* Seph will be V/LA sunday

* Snake Plissken will be V/LA Saturday/Sunday

Okay, I need to hurry up and make a decision on where to vote.

Teedy, what exactly (and you need to be specific here) makes you confirmed town?

I'm thinking that Nexus voting for Snake was because he figured that Snake would be an easy lynch, based on his play. To everyone else that voted Snake last day phase, why did you vote Snake? What in his play made you think he was scum?

• Paid Members
Teedy, what exactly (and you need to be specific here) makes you confirmed town?

Nothing whatsoever obviously

But hey, Snake says so, and he's better than you so I'm going with him.

I do have to say Brownie, you're one of the ones on my radar, I didn't like the use of brackets in your previous post, it's a scum tell.

FOS Brownie

I'd really like to hear more from the following people:

brownie 23

unfitfinlay 21

Dazz 19

El Nicko Loco 18

Dan Williams 15

Carbomb 11

You've all posted less than people who've already died, a lot of your posts have been nothingness and we're in need of more information to go on before monday when we need to see someone hanging from the gallows.

So, i'm not asking why you've been inactive, it doesn't matter, it's fine - just a general read of the game from you (i realise some of you have posted in the last couple of pages, saying you're a bit behind or w/e else which is fine - but i'm just putting this out here leaving out noone who has made quite a low number of posts).

Here's a question for all of you:

If you were the Town Vig (and not linked to the IC) and you 100% had to use your ability tonight (don't take into account doctors and who they might protect, i don't want to spark discussion on that it could turn out to be detrimental) who would you shoot at, and why?

• Paid Members

In my case, it'd be either Teedy or Snake. Their smokescreening's funny and enjoyable, but really, in gameplay terms, it's not particularly pro-Town. It's not anti-Town either, but the way things are at the moment, I think we can't really afford to be distracted.

• Paid Members

If those were the conditions i'd shoot Carbomb or Kenny McBride right now.

We need to find RAW and Smackdown scum. It's looking unlikely that Snake is Smackdown scum, so his scum rate is down from a 1 in 4 to 1 in 2. Other players still have that 1 in 4 chance, so why vote for him and not someone else?

EBWOP: How about you Chris?

You're right, the chances of Snake being scum did fall with Nexus's flip and whilst i have some suspicions on the way in which the Mike wagon went, I'm not soo sure that Snake was involved. I don't know, something about the formation of that Wagon was Scummy, I was wrong in thinking Bristep was the scum involved and whilst Snake could still be raw scum as you say the chances of him being scum are a wee bit lower than other people. Assuming he gives some good answers and provides a take on what he feels happened with the wagon i'm more than happy to trust him for now. I'm not sure where that leaves me on my thoughts of the wagon on mike at all, infact the more reading i do (which i've done a fair amount of) the more justifyable the lynch on Mike looks, he didn't look clean, at all, whilst the reasons were small, he did look scummy and we know that the main pusher was town (perhaps IC but most certainly not scum). This of course still leaves the possibility of Snake being Raw scum and Bristep being town IC - which could still mean Bristep was indeed protecting Snake, but the chances of that seem low and going with that idea whilst reading through i found myself unable to attach a third IC member to make the trio and I was unable to attach another player to possible Raw scum specifically with Snake. So i find myself believing that the Scum likely got on this train in the middle or toward the end of it, seeing an oppertunistic chance to take out Mike.

Lets take a look at the votes on mike:

I'm going to colour the players voting underlined means the player is dead, red is obviously for scum and green for town - Bristep will be coloured green, even if he is possibly IC he is still town aswell.

* Mike Castle - LYNCH (9) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay, Dazz, Lion of the Midlands, tom)

So out of those the unconfirmed are: Snake, TDK, Brownie, Unfitfinlay and Dazz. that's 5 people and i'm expecting one of them to be scum.

We know that Nexus had his vote on Snake, i'd expect that at least one of his Smackdown friends had a vote on Mike (it makes sense that they have different thoughts) Raw had Lion vote on Mike and i wouldn't find it unlikely that another raw member was on that wagon too.

Lets compare those 5 names vs the activity chart i posted (i know activity or lack there of doesn't always point to scum but here it is anyway:

I'll make red the people that cross over:

brownie 23

unfitfinlay 21

Dazz 19

El Nicko Loco 18

Dan Williams 15

Carbomb 11

3 players are on both lists, funnily enough none of the 3 players are lowest on the list and have at least appeared to do at least a little bit of hunting, but not too much. That could be quite a good scum tactic and whilst this isn't an exact science, i'd say the 3 in red are worth looking at, I also wouldn't put my money against TDK being scum either however, take away his meaningless posts and he probably has a similar post count to the 3 in red.

If i had to use my Shot on one single person tonight? I'd likely hit one of the three in red. Despite my suspicions on both Snake and TDK i believe right now that they're somewhat trustable.

I mean, when there could have been anywhere up to 5 scum (we know nexus didn't partake in that lynch) on that wagon, there's 9 player votes in total, by taking away the ones we know the status of we can take that down to 5 and still 4 possible scum to have voted, it makes sense, someone else on there is likely scum.

If you take Snake and TDK away from that (not just through activity, but whilst i'm suspicious, as brownie mentioned, there's less chance of snake being scum than somebody else, due to nexus's flip and whilst he isnt confirmed, i do find myself trusting him somewhat and TDK i don't think is playing an actual scummy game, even though he's not seeming too pro-town either) that leaves 3 people, again with possibility of 4 scum slots that could be in there, plus a town ic... then we have Brownie who i find myself trusting a little more mentioning that Snake is slightly less likely to be scum, (unless ofc they're both raw scum?) or he's trying to buddy up (it doesn't actually read like either to me). If we take his name away aswell, we're left with 2:

Dazz and Unfitfinlay. with 5 possible anti town roles that could be on this wagon, and if you you follow my reasoning and subscribe to the idea that it makes sense, one of these 2 guys almost must be scum, I'm going to read up some more on their few posts, see if i can glean anything. Knowing one member of each scum team, makes that task a bit easier.

ebwop:

Also notice where the votes of the possibles sit aswell, they're toward the end, these were once the lynch looked fairly certain. kind of in the middle / toward the end certainly not a hammer vote and certainly not a first vote.

I know the flaw in my theory here is that we have to assume another scum was on this wagon - and there's quite a few people left over and in all liklihood not all scum had their vote on Mike but i think it's fair to assume at least one more scum on this wagon perhaps 2 and with the town IC slot being unknown that brings the numbers up too.

Archived