WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But mike isn't going to be posting at all and you were actually telling people to hammer mike. I currently believe that we will find out very little between now and 6pm anyway, but yeah I just found it suspicious you would want mike hammered but not do it yourself and also let the hammer go right down the the wire which would heighten the risk of a no lynch.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

EBWOP : Also, TDK's reasoning for holding off as long as possible is correct also, we shouldn't waste the chance to get some possibly vital information from Mike

• Paid Members

Hm, we're getting nearer and nearer here. If there's been no action by the time the first half of the Arsenal game is over then I feel I'll need to hammer in order to avoid the ever-growing risk of a no-lynch

Ok, so 2 hours to go until deadline and as most expected Mike hasn't posted. I must say his VLA is at a very inconvenient time! :( Obviously this day phase will end soon.

To our power roles: Vig's i still think it best you hold off on your kills tonight, we've got some suspects but most are far from confirmed and your kills will mean more later in the game, of course, if you believe you may be killed tonight, or if you feel come tomorrow day phase you may get yourself lynched (if you have heat on you) you might want to consider it - but think carefully about it, as i say if you can hold out i think that best.

Doctors: Think carefully on who to protect, with 2 of you, I'm really hoping we can at least stop one kill over the night phase, which would (assuming mike is scum) bring us into Day 2 in a strong position.

Best of luck to you all tonight and i hope to see you after the phase is over.

It seems a lot of people are willing to put their vote in to hammer mike and I'll be floating around closer to 6pm to make sure we reach a lynch too.

Firstly,

MOD: You've missed Chris Stone from the Vote Count. I'm pretty sure he's not voting though.

Secondly, I must've missed this when I was LA.

I can't seem to keep on one train of thought about people. I have a funny feeling about unfitfinlay, going back very few of his posts (thus far 10 of them) I feel really contribute anything to proceedings other than 'but what do you think?'.

Spotlight, if you look back, the only person I was asking to give his thoughts was Lion, because I'd noticed that he'd been making nothing but jokey posts that kept his post count up but also made it impossible to get a read on him. The reason I kept asking for his thoughts is that he wouldn't give them. Even now his reason for voting for Mike is that everyone else is. I don't see any reason for a town member to play like that.

I'm happy with my vote on Mike and, if he does flip scum, Nexus is the obvious choice for day two but I do think Lion is scum as well.

Your right, I think I overlooked that and I've got no real reason other than I haven't really noticed Lion at all this game, which probably backs up your claim. I don't have that feeling right now, I've been distracted by Nexus and Mike Castle.

One last note: If mike is scum IC and you're the town IC - Claim that now so that our doctors have chance to defend you, since another scum member will know who you are... you'll need it.

I would wait until after hammer during twilight, because technically the IC is still in effect and outing himself might go against their win condition and get him modkilled.

• Paid Members

When I have been asked direct questions I have answered, ie the stuff that brownie asked me that I answered. As for my motives not being pro town then ask yourselves this. I voted for the peson who was most likely to be lynched . As a town player I can only win if we lynch people. Look at all the people who are trying to ensure that there is no lynch, who keep putting a lynch off waiting for Mike to make a comeback that he is not going to make. I am one of the people trying to push the game forward in the aid of the town yet the people who are stalling are accusing me of been anti town.

Isn't also amazing spotlight that I accused you of blending into the background, you agreed with me that you were and then you come along at the last minute and try and accuse me of doing the same. All in an effort to derail a lynch

• Paid Members

Right, time to finalise this lynch and drop the hammer, and this will also give us a bit of twilight for any possible town IC claim

VOTE MIKE CASTLE

What, the Mike Castle lynch? I'm all on board for it. Mike's been trying to push a wagon on me and I've found his play to be suspect. He doesn't have to agree with me but his diehard devotion to defend Nexus makes me believe there's something going on here.

I didn't accuse you of anything. I said I had some suspicisions unfitfinlay, he gave an arguement and all I said was I haven't noticed you, granted I said that backs up his claim but it's the truth, I'm not saying he's definently right or wrong. No offence, I haven't looked at you in any form this game. Nothing personal, I've just overlooked you.

EBWOP- sorry started typing before Mod and got distracted.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

* Mike Castle - LYNCH (9) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay, Dazz, Lion of the Midlands, tom)

* Snake (5) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, El Nicko Loco, Mike Castle, Dan Williams)

* Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Not voting: Carbomb, Chris Stone,

smackdown%20logo_20272.jpg

Michael Cole: "WELCOME EVERYONE, TO SMACKDOWN!!!"

Tazz: "Thursday nights is where it's at - and what a-"

Suddenly we cutto the backstage area, there's been a scuffle and medics are surrounding a bloody body...

Tazz: "What's going on?"

Cole: "I don't know...but it doesn't look good"

The cameraman pushes through a gathered crowd of all our favorite 2003 Velocity stars and we see who has fallen...

Edge (Mike Castle) - Vanilla WWE wrestler

Cole: "Oh my...it looks as if he's in a real bad way...I'm not sure what's going on but this doesn't look good at all..."

Tazz: "No...it doesn't..."

9766-Michael_Cole_bio.jpg

The night phase has begun...it ends on Tuesday 17th May at 12 midday - all night actions must be in by this point.

• Paid Members

Since I've either received all action PM's, or indication whether an action was going to be used tonight or not - AND since I won't be around at 12pm due to something unavoidable - I'm starting early. You can now post.

The sun is setting, and another episode of Smackdown is coming to a close. A six man tag match is underway, between Mr America, Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar Vs. Big Show, A-Train and Matt Morgan.

All of a sudden we cut to what seems to be an empty RAW arena. The fighting wrestlers stop to look up at the titantron. What they see shocks them...

Chris Jericho (spotlightmagnet1) - ELIMINATED (Vanilla WWE wrestler)

Jericho is laying face down in a pool of blood.

Back in the arena the wrestlers all look at one another. Brock Lesnar shrugs his shoulders and suddenly turns to F5 Mr America. Kurt Angle looks taken aback, and runs backstage to hide.

Mr America (tom) - ELIMINATED (Vanilla WWE wrestler)

Lesnar leaps out of the ring, laughing like a maniac, pursuing the running Angle. He pushes through the curtain to find Angle sitting in a chair. He seems to have a big, sheepish grin on his face.

Lesnar suddenly realizes - Angle's out cold. And on closer inspection...

venis3.jpg

It's actually RAW's Chief Morley, disguised in a singlet.

Chief Morley, Fake ID: Kurt Angle, (Lion Of The Midlands) - ELIMINATED (RAW Scum Roleblocker)

"Huh," says Lesnar "How on earth did I miss that?!"

The new day phase begins. You may post. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The phase ends at 6pm, Monday 23rd of May

Archived