WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Fabulous conjecture and idiotic paranoia got me a Day One hit in PYP and at least Mike, Bri, Chris Stone and at least one other could see what I was trying to do. So, for that reason, Vote Teedy Kay.

His reasons are conjecture and "IDIOTIC" paranoia

The finest of foundations for any vote

:laugh:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you think the outlandish ramblings of myself allow a scum read, you do in fact prove the point I'm trying to make.

Lynch away folks!

Look, even if you're not much bothered about the game for the reasons given, could you not at least bring yourself to play properly for what is starting to look like a short time you have left?

What are your thoughts? If you die and flip town, who do you think the town should be looking at and asking questions? Who do you feel is scum, even if it's completely seperate from their votes? Offer up something, not only could it save you from being lynched, it could help the game in day 2 and beyond. At the moment you're offering up nothing and you've not really offered much more up throughout the game so far. Day 1 often leads to a town lynch you could conceivably be town, i'm not 100% sure you're scum as i've said before but i don't think your play has been pro-town at all and your 'i dont care' attitude doesn't help matters, if you are town and if other suspects also are, then at this point i find myself thinking: 'Better him than say Bristep' (assuming for a moment bristep is town) because in terms of playing, bristep is having more of a go and will become a much bigger asset for his team.

• Paid Members
Fabulous conjecture and idiotic paranoia got me a Day One hit in PYP and at least Mike, Bri, Chris Stone and at least one other could see what I was trying to do. So, for that reason, Vote Teedy Kay.

His reasons are conjecture and "IDIOTIC" paranoia

The finest of foundations for any vote

:laugh:

Was I or was I not right about Ron, and did I not get clipped for it?

• Paid Members

EBWOP

Oh and he posted his thorough reasonings a while back, why didn't he vote then? Why leave it and vote now?

Remember folks this behaviour is the scummiest of all behaviours, we said so last game didn't we?

• Paid Members
If you think the outlandish ramblings of myself allow a scum read, you do in fact prove the point I'm trying to make.

Lynch away folks!

Look, even if you're not much bothered about the game for the reasons given, could you not at least bring yourself to play properly for what is starting to look like a short time you have left?

What are your thoughts? If you die and flip town, who do you think the town should be looking at and asking questions? Who do you feel is scum, even if it's completely seperate from their votes? Offer up something, not only could it save you from being lynched, it could help the game in day 2 and beyond. At the moment you're offering up nothing and you've not really offered much more up throughout the game so far. Day 1 often leads to a town lynch you could conceivably be town, i'm not 100% sure you're scum as i've said before but i don't think your play has been pro-town at all and your 'i dont care' attitude doesn't help matters, if you are town and if other suspects also are, then at this point i find myself thinking: 'Better him than say Bristep' (assuming for a moment bristep is town) because in terms of playing, bristep is having more of a go and will become a much bigger asset for his team.

I've already voted and reason added.

• Paid Members
EBWOP

Oh and he posted his thorough reasonings a while back, why didn't he vote then? Why leave it and vote now?

Remember folks this behaviour is the scummiest of all behaviours, we said so last game didn't we?

I left it a grand total of three quarters of a day because I wasn't sure you are Scum, and now I am. You've refuted me with laughter and you're thus far the only person in the game to do so.

• Paid Members

I think everyone should spite Teedy and keep him in the game. It's far more entertaining with him around anyway. Also it should be pointed out with the Lurk city going on here we are unlikely to reach a majority by deadline. So what should we do?? Simple go for the lynch that makes most sense... Mike Castle.

Word Life!

• Paid Members
And then below, spotlight adds another interesting point to look at, as at the time I did think to myself how would Nexus know someone isn't scum but also at the same time how would Snake also know Nexus knew he wasn't. It could be nothing apart from some simple WIFOM but it is somewhat interesting :

However, while looking at unfitfinlay's past posts I notcied something seemingly swept to one side, Snake saying to Nexus 'You know I'm not scum'. So I'm wondering if that has anything more to do with it. For instance, could they both be in the inner circle? Hell, I'm going for it before I change my mind yet again.

Vote: Nexus.

I noticed that too, but for other reasons.

It doesn't read like a vote that is "I've found what I feel is a scumtell". It reads much more like a post that is just throwing suspicion in Nexus' way for the sake of it. After all, why Nexus instead of Snake who's at 3 votes (at time of spotlight's voting)? Surely if that's a solid tell it would be saying that BOTH Snake and Nexus are scum... so why one over the other?

Simple reason, he knows Nexus isn't scum (Or, at the very least, knows that Nexus isn't on his scum team, though that's less likely). So the mislynch would be a good way of dispelling the suspicion on Snake for tomorrow.

I'm of the thought that Spotlight and Snake are most likely IC together. Or Scum together at the very least, and lynching either of them will yeild good results for us.

So, much as I would like to see bristep lynched, that tell on spotlight voting Nexus over Snake is just much too high, and links him to Snake because of it.

unvote;

vote: Snake

And then below, spotlight adds another interesting point to look at, as at the time I did think to myself how would Nexus know someone isn't scum but also at the same time how would Snake also know Nexus knew he wasn't. It could be nothing apart from some simple WIFOM but it is somewhat interesting :

However, while looking at unfitfinlay's past posts I notcied something seemingly swept to one side, Snake saying to Nexus 'You know I'm not scum'. So I'm wondering if that has anything more to do with it. For instance, could they both be in the inner circle? Hell, I'm going for it before I change my mind yet again.

It doesn't read like a vote that is "I've found what I feel is a scumtell". It reads much more like a post that is just throwing suspicion in Nexus' way for the sake of it. After all, why Nexus instead of Snake who's at 3 votes (at time of spotlight's voting)? Surely if that's a solid tell it would be saying that BOTH Snake and Nexus are scum... so why one over the other?

Simple reason, he knows Nexus isn't scum (Or, at the very least, knows that Nexus isn't on his scum team, though that's less likely). So the mislynch would be a good way of dispelling the suspicion on Snake for tomorrow.

I'm of the thought that Spotlight and Snake are most likely IC together. Or Scum together at the very least, and lynching either of them will yeild good results for us.

So, much as I would like to see bristep lynched, that tell on spotlight voting Nexus over Snake is just much too high, and links him to Snake because of it.

unvote;

This stinks of obfuscation. Ok, so Snake says to Nexus "You know I'm not scum" and SM summises that they are IC together, Snake is town IC and Nexus is scum IC. In that instance we would want to lynch the scum IC because that kills the IC off and the town IC becomes regular town with an additional confirmed scum member for the next days lynch. I don't see a valid reason to lynch snake over nexus if that's the case, and you being "Mr Point-out-obvious-silly-play" would be all over it. You're not, and in fact you're trying to lead everyone in the other direction.

My guess? I think SM was wrong with his theory, I don't think Snake is IC town, but I think Nexus IS scum and SM has hit the target for the wrong reason, and you being Nexus' buddy are trying to push SM and the rest of the town away from Nexus and onto the biggest wagon going at the moment in Snake.

I'd like to see you flip now please.

unvote;

Because I keep saying I don't find Snake's play scummy. It wasn't productive but I felt it was town player trying to get more people in the game. If you read the whole post you'd realise I was going over unfitfinlay as I thought he was not particularly committal in his posts when I discovered the comment, and the way Nexus blew it off. Hence why I voted for Nexus and not Snake.

unvote;

This stinks of obfuscation. Ok, so Snake says to Nexus "You know I'm not scum" and SM summises that they are IC together, Snake is town IC and Nexus is scum IC. In that instance we would want to lynch the scum IC because that kills the IC off and the town IC becomes regular town with an additional confirmed scum member for the next days lynch. I don't see a valid reason to lynch snake over nexus if that's the case, and you being "Mr Point-out-obvious-silly-play" would be all over it. You're not, and in fact you're trying to lead everyone in the other direction.

My guess? I think SM was wrong with his theory, I don't think Snake is IC town, but I think Nexus IS scum and SM has hit the target for the wrong reason, and you being Nexus' buddy are trying to push SM and the rest of the town away from Nexus and onto the biggest wagon going at the moment in Snake.

I'd like to see you flip now please.

Thing is though, Snake bringing it up at all is suspicious, it seems to be a trail he's left.. remember i mentioned that if we get a situation where a scum IC dies we'd be left with 1 town ic saying X is in the IC scum left over but the other would counter claim? little hints like that if unnoticed to begin with could help solidify his case as the town ic - if he's town he saves himself, if not he gets one town kill before he goes (this helps his scum team).

I think in a game with 3 groups where some do have extra information, statements like snakes are scummy to the max, i feel stupid i didn't really pay any attention to it at the time / i didn't notice. if snake did flip town ic we'd have a lead on our next hit.

• Paid Members
Because I keep saying I don't find Snake's play scummy. It wasn't productive but I felt it was town player trying to get more people in the game. If you read the whole post you'd realise I was going over unfitfinlay as I thought he was not particularly committal in his posts when I discovered the comment, and the way Nexus blew it off. Hence why I voted for Nexus and not Snake.

No.

Sorry, but no.

So Snake isn't scum... but yet he somehow "knows" that Nexus knows he's town? How would Snake know that unless he's in the IC with them at the moment?

Also bristep, it makes no odds which of the IC we kill, killing one of them automatically stops the IC being around, and as I say, based on spotlight's actions (and especially with the above post), I don't feel Nexus is IC with them anyway, and in fact is normal town. Therefore I see zero benefit to the town to lynch Nexus at this stage (barring the usual in that it gets him out of the game quicker :D).

Say we lynch the scum IC, the other scum have no choice but to take out the town IC that night. So both scum kills are likely to hit the town IC. If we lynch the town IC, the scum want to hit each other and... we lose the two scum IC players overnight.

So in actual fact, even if Nexus and Snake were IC together, taking out the town IC player in that instance actually benefits town.

Archived