WWE try out guys?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard through the grapevine that nobody got signed. Bit gutting if that's true. Can anyone else confirm/disprove this?

Did you hear who was there? Or are the above posts an accurate reflection of attendees?

Harsh time to get a tryout what with the internal changes in WWE (transitional period from Uncle Johnny spearheading the talent recruitment process to Trips).

Heard through the grapevine that nobody got signed. Bit gutting if that's true. Can anyone else confirm/disprove this?

Did you hear who was there? Or are the above posts an accurate reflection of attendees?

Harsh time to get a tryout what with the internal changes in WWE (transitional period from Uncle Johnny spearheading the talent recruitment process to Trips).

I only know 1 person who was there, but the aforementioned info apparently comes from him personally as we have a mutual friend. Whether this is an accurate reflection or not of the auditions, who knows?

Edit: Could be bollocks or chinese whispers too mind you. Added clarification of how I heard this.

Sure it won't take someone long to correct me, but wasn't Andy Baker under developmental contract for a few years with OVW or the like?

Don't know anything about the guy or his talent, but I suppose it shows his determination - I'm sure lesser guys would feel it was flogging a dead horse and thrown their cards in with that dream.

Archived