WWE try out guys?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britani will get signed sooner rather than later, mark my words. If it doesn't happen now, it's fine, she has PLENTY of years ahead of her.

Speaking of signees - anyone know whats happening with Martin Stone? Wasnt he meant to have been signed/released? Haven't heard anything from him at all either in America or on the British scene since late last year.

On the Stone situation

He was supposed to be against BT Gunn at PBW a few weeks ago he got pulled from that due to him having knee surgery AGAIN and when I asked PBW they

That's he's having knee surgery for his trip across the pond later in the year (or something along those lines)

Recently crowned DPW Champion, Colossus Kennedy also had/has a try out today.

Fingers crossed for all involved

Heard alot of good things about Kennedy from various All Star attendees.

this is who's getting a tryout:

Brittani Knight

Zak Knight

Stixx

Jack Jester

Micky Long

Micky Long's very, very impressive in the ring and has an incredible physique. All the luck in the world to the lad. Fingers crossed!!!!

from what i can gather, joel redman has been signed

................... Seriously?

Whilst being a very good wrestler........

Really?

Why would that be a huge surprise?

Joel is f'n massive and jacked up, that's pretty much what they go for.

- Teenage independent wrestlers Zak Knight and Britani Knight are getting tryouts with WWE at the SmackDown tapings from London today. They are brother and sister and their parents have been involved in the UK wrestling scene for years. Britani received a tryout with WWE back in November of 2010 also.

What sort of size is Zak these days?

Last I saw him was during the FWA's storyline where Zebra Kid and Ricky were feuding and a masked Zak turned on his brother (I think).

This was years ago and he was (again, guessing) probably only 16 or 17, maybe younger at the time.

What sort of size is Zak these days?

Last I saw him was during the FWA's storyline where Zebra Kid and Ricky were feuding and a masked Zak turned on his brother (I think).

This was years ago and he was (again, guessing) probably only 16 or 17, maybe younger at the time.

Last time I saw him was a month or so back and he was really tall and had filled out quite a lot. Over the last two years he's really come into his own.

• Paid Members
Sure it won't take someone long to correct me, but wasn't Andy Baker under developmental contract for a few years with OVW or the like?

Don't know anything about the guy or his talent, but I suppose it shows his determination - I'm sure lesser guys would feel it was flogging a dead horse and thrown their cards in with that dream.

You are correct in saying he was over in OVW a few years ago. Talent wise he's a good guy, he also runs the "Runcorn Wrestling Academy" in runcorn, in which he has spent alot of his time training students, as well as himself. Regardless of this, he has been on the WWE Radar for some time, including getting a try out last year, and an invition over to FCW for another try out. He also Attended the TNA Gut check, on the previous TNA tour.

A great guy personally also, and although he has his ups and downs, his determination to get back to the top is great. All the best to him, and all the guys getting shots at the big time! :thumbsup:

Archived