WWE try out guys?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cody Rhodes comes out with three men wearing suits with one pushing a shopping cart. In the cart there are paper bags. Rhodes instructs his posse to hand out the bags to the crowd because they all need them. Everyone on the front row is given a brown paper back to put over their head. Rhodes cuts a heel promo which leads to his Wrestlemania XXVII rematch with Rey Mysterio.

This is what is going on at tonight's Smackdown know there's nothing saying the three guys were english but I think they are and could be :

Baker

Zack

Jester maybe ?

Cody Rhodes comes out with three men wearing suits with one pushing a shopping cart. In the cart there are paper bags. Rhodes instructs his posse to hand out the bags to the crowd because they all need them. Everyone on the front row is given a brown paper back to put over their head. Rhodes cuts a heel promo which leads to his Wrestlemania XXVII rematch with Rey Mysterio.

This is what is going on at tonight's Smackdown know there's nothing saying the three guys were english but I think they are and could be :

Baker

Zack

Jester maybe ?

Is Jester not Scottish?

• Paid Members

Frankly, Stixx getting some work would make me incredibly happy. Any time I've talked to him, I've always found him to be, hands down, the nicest guy in the business. He's also one of the more solid guys on the UK scene. In terms of people I'd like to see making 'the big time', I can't think of anyone I'd rather see doing so.

Oh, hang about, he's heel at the moment, isn't he? I meant to say that I went to say 'hi' to him, and he slapped me, then beat up my Granny. Truly unpleasant man, that one.

Micky Long's very, very impressive in the ring and has an incredible physique. All the luck in the world to the lad. Fingers crossed!!!!

Agreed, Micky is superb. Fortunate to have worked with him in the past and he is just excellent in the ring, nice guy too.

Wish him luck.

Baker

Zack

Jester maybe ?

Is Jester not Scottish?

One was joel redman, i didnt recognise the other 2 at a the brief close up view i got

Is this the same Micky Long who used to do a Trent Acid tribute gimmick in wZw?

Its the same fella, he works regularly for my promotion and always delivers. He has put on several stone of muscle since his wZw days and improved massively

I remember Micky from wZw - would be great to see an upto date picture as can't picture him as muscular/heavy. Best of luck to him for getting weight on to enhance his opportunities.

I remember Micky from wZw - would be great to see an upto date picture as can't picture him as muscular/heavy. Best of luck to him for getting weight on to enhance his opportunities.

this one probs does him most justice

198461_106424829439041_100002145732122_61731_3609915_n.jpg

he appeared on the taping in a non wrestling role

Archived