WWE try out guys?

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He certainly does look different now. In the past, he was the epitomy of the 'many, many, skinny guys' that former Toryumon and NOAH star SUWA observed on his tour of this country.

Completely off topic and I hope everyone who did get a tryout did well... but can I just dispel a myth? SUWA actually cut this infamous promo backstage at one of my shows. That's all it was - a promo. He wasn't making a statement on British wrestling and didn't mean it as a grand sweeping statement. He was simply the bigger guy in the match. :thumbsup:

Completely off topic and I hope everyone who did get a tryout did well... but can I just dispel a myth? SUWA actually cut this infamous promo backstage at one of my shows. That's all it was - a promo. He wasn't making a statement on British wrestling and didn't mean it as a grand sweeping statement. He was simply the bigger guy in the match. :thumbsup:

It's true, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pZgqsJuyrc

This is the video from Tonights Smackdown

just wondering who you think the 2 other guys pushing the trolly are (you can see this at about a minitue before the end of the video)

One is clearly Joel Redman

You can certainly pick Redman out there but the other two?

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this as I noticed this on another forum:

26/04/2011

Welsh Wrestling is proud to announce that last week, their very own Stevie Starr had a tryout with the WWE. The tryout took place at the O2 Arena in London, where Steve had to wrestle in front of such stars as Goldust, Cody Rhodes and Jamie Noble just to name a few. The WWE was very pleased with what they saw and have invited Steve back for another tryout in November.

On his experience, the 6' 5" eighteen stone Swansea based powerhouse said "It was an amazing experience and an amazing opportunity, only a few years ago I started training at The Welsh Wrestling Academy, and to think that in such a short period of time I was offered a tryout with the biggest wrestling promotion in the world, the WWE! It's surreal! I'm just going to concentrate hard on doing the best I can for Welsh Wrestling, and hopefully make the next step with the WWE in November. I'm relishing the prospect of possibly going from the top promotion in Wales, to the top promotion in the World!"

On his WWE tryout, Welsh Wrestling promoter Alan Ravenhill said "I think it's safe to say that Stevie Starr is definately one to watch out for. From the moment I saw him training at The Welsh Wrestling Academy, I knew he had the tools and the look to reach the big time of pro wrestling, and it doesn't get any bigger than the WWE. Hopefully, 2011 will be a breakout year for Steve".

From http://www.welshwrestling.com/News.html

Just bumping this as I noticed this on another forum:

26/04/2011

Welsh Wrestling is proud to announce that last week, their very own Stevie Starr had a tryout with the WWE. The tryout took place at the O2 Arena in London, where Steve had to wrestle in front of such stars as Goldust, Cody Rhodes and Jamie Noble just to name a few. The WWE was very pleased with what they saw and have invited Steve back for another tryout in November.

On his experience, the 6' 5" eighteen stone Swansea based powerhouse said "It was an amazing experience and an amazing opportunity, only a few years ago I started training at The Welsh Wrestling Academy, and to think that in such a short period of time I was offered a tryout with the biggest wrestling promotion in the world, the WWE! It's surreal! I'm just going to concentrate hard on doing the best I can for Welsh Wrestling, and hopefully make the next step with the WWE in November. I'm relishing the prospect of possibly going from the top promotion in Wales, to the top promotion in the World!"

On his WWE tryout, Welsh Wrestling promoter Alan Ravenhill said "I think it's safe to say that Stevie Starr is definately one to watch out for. From the moment I saw him training at The Welsh Wrestling Academy, I knew he had the tools and the look to reach the big time of pro wrestling, and it doesn't get any bigger than the WWE. Hopefully, 2011 will be a breakout year for Steve".

From http://www.welshwrestling.com/News.html

Ravenhill has been holding out on us. :angry:

Archived