9. tom

10. Snake Plissken

11. unfitfinlay

12. Triple A

13. Dan Williams

14. Kenny McBride

15. Lawz

16. Teedy Kay

So here's a rough explanation of the setup...

Except it's been modified to run like this:

Town:

One Shot Vig x 2

Doctor x 2

Cop x 1

Vanilla x 6

Scum Team 1:

Leader x 1

Roleblocker x 1

Goon x 1

Scum Team 2:

Leader x 1

Roleblocker x 1

Goon x 1

Inner Circle:

1 Randomly chosen town

1 randomly chosen Scum Team 1

1 randomly chosen Scum Team 2

There WILL be characters, and I haven't fully settled on how they'll work yet. If you'd prefer it, they can be in the open from the start, and just for fun. But as it stands they'll likely operate in a way similar to Carbomb's game. It's up to you guys, I'm happy to go with the most popular option.

If you'd like to join in, post in the thread or PM me. Be aware though, the game won't be starting for around 2 or 3 weeks so everyone can have a break from MS.

• Paid Members

In case anyone's wondering why I'm not signed up for this already, it's because I'm already pre-inned for a massive game over on MS and so don't want to overload myself.

That being said, it also means you get a Mike free game with this one, so sign up while the signing's good!

• Paid Members

I am afraid I am sitting out as well due to also doing something big on the MS, I just hope this isn't greeted with the same responds as mike's

In case anyone's wondering why I'm not signed up for this already, it's because I'm already pre-inned for a massive game over on MS and so don't want to overload myself.

That being said, it also means you get a Mike free game with this one, so sign up while the signing's good!

This sounds way too good to miss. Count me in.

Just 6 minutes later, good news gets round quickly. ;)

Archived