WWE 2003 Double Scum Mafia *SIGN UP THREAD*

Ron Simmons

Nice looking line up.

Good to see the return of Chris Stone! :thumbsup:

Don't be too hard on yourself Kenny, as you tried, but town in general were very poor.

Every game is a learning experience, so just enjoy it, and hopefully you will have a better game.

I would prefer it if we didn't announce our character names as then groups could be based on real factions around that time, but I have that feeling that someone will reveal their character as it has happened on the other occasions we have done this, so it might be best just to give us all a random character name then give us all our random roles.

Gutted it is a wrestling game and I can't be Sting! :angry:

• Paid Members
I would prefer it if we didn't announce our character names as then groups could be based on real factions around that time, but I have that feeling that someone will reveal their character as it has happened on the other occasions we have done this, so it might be best just to give us all a random character name then give us all our random roles.

Best suggestion is to give people names that correspond to their groups, and give all scum fake claims as well (So, leave out a couple of wrestlers people would expect to turn up, so the scum can fake claim with them). Make sure it's obvious like:

Name - Hulk Hogan

Role - Cult Leader

Abilities - Recruit

Your partners are:

Scott Hall (Player A)

Kevin Nash (Player B)

You know the following characters aren't in the game:

John Cena

Batista

Evan Bourne

Give the same group of characters only to the people in each group. You could give just two fake claims to each group of three, to make it tougher for scum, but it might be deemed a bit unfair.

It also then means that town are actually punished by nameclaiming early on. As if the roles relate somewhat to the character, then claiming it means scum might be able to work things out. (Remember people, claiming early is anti-town regardless of your alignment).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived