WWE Release Thread

Ant

Never get the love for Zach Ryder, I put him in the same boat as Simon Dean and Rob Conway who everyone on here seemed to love but they bored me to tears.

Have you seen any of the Z True Long Island wepisodes on YouTube? The guy is hilarious.

They've actually put me OFF him after finding his character kind of fun beforehand...

A move to Smackdown could do wonders for the guy. He could be the Santino of the brand...however, I wouldn't be shocked to see THE Santino move over to Smackdown this time round.

I've said this for a while, but they're really missing a trick with Marella. I hope they take a risk and give him a decent push post-draft.

EDIT: And everyone seems to have forgotten about Rosa Mendes...she's in serious trouble come release time.

I already said Ryder should move to SD as a face and listed Mendez as my #1 pick for the chop earlier on. :thumbsup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Usos, David Hart Smith, Michael Tarver ( :angry:), Tyson Kidd, Johnny Curtis, Curt Hawkins, Tamina, Johnny Curtis, Chris Masters, JTG, Tyler Reks, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Matt Striker, Jacon Novak, Bryon Saxton and Darren Young all seem doomed from where I sit. David Otunga's gotta be close to the edge too.

David Otunga's gotta be close to the edge too.

yeah, cuz Vince hates guys in great shape who can talk and have massive links to A-List celebrities..... Otunga is safer than Goldie Lookin' Chain. You see what I did there? Cuz CLC used to call good things 'safe' ...... No? I'll get my coat.

yeah, cuz Vince hates guys in great shape who can talk and have massive links to A-List celebrities..... Otunga is safer than Goldie Lookin' Chain. You see what I did there? Cuz CLC used to call good things 'safe' ...... No? I'll get my coat.

by 'talk' I hope you mean, can form a coherent sentence, because in the world of wrestling he certainly can't 'talk'...

• Paid Members
The Usos, David Hart Smith, Michael Tarver ( :angry:), Tyson Kidd, Johnny Curtis, Curt Hawkins, Tamina, Johnny Curtis, Chris Masters, JTG, Tyler Reks, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Matt Striker, Jacon Novak, Bryon Saxton and Darren Young all seem doomed from where I sit. David Otunga's gotta be close to the edge too.

Not a single one on that list who would be missed to much but would like to see Smith have a run in singles , problem is he just does not seem to have much of a personality.

Yeah, it's been wall-to-wall publicity so far, hasn't it? I'm sure the WrestleMania buyrate would have been twice as high if only Randy Orton hadn't booted the useless schmuck in the head.

Didn't he attack Orton last week on Raw? That's usually a good sign for someone's career, although it didn't help Lance Cade much when he helped Jericho batter Cena and Triple H a few years back. Unless he's gone off his nut on drugs on the way home, I doubt Otunga's for the chop though.

I think Vince is pretty much bent on seeing how many times he can fire Goldust before Runnels tells him where to shove his job offer. Seriously, how many times has the guy been fired and re-hired? Vince must just see it as some sort of practical joke between him and Runnels now!

Didn't he attack Orton last week on Raw? That's usually a good sign for someone's career, although it didn't help Lance Cade much when he helped Jericho batter Cena and Triple H a few years back. Unless he's gone off his nut on drugs on the way home, I doubt Otunga's for the chop though.

I don't think he'll go in this round of cuts, which is why I seperated him from the rest of the shower, but I can't see much of a future for he or McShitticutty once Randy's finished RKOing them all over the shop. Because they're rubbish.

I think Vince is pretty much bent on seeing how many times he can fire Goldust before Runnels tells him where to shove his job offer. Seriously, how many times has the guy been fired and re-hired? Vince must just see it as some sort of practical joke between him and Runnels now!

Weren't all of his firings Jannetty-esque? Either down to drugs or some other way he fucked up.

What happened to the draft on the Raw straight after Wrestlingmania? Did they stop doing that years ago?

I don't think they ever have done that. In 2002, 2004 and 2009, it was eight days after WrestleMania. It's never been the first Raw after WrestleMania.

Archived