Miami

bigfoote

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Metrorail service is pretty limited, though and doesn't get me everywhere I need to go. Is it easy getting to downtown from Miami Beach? My mate and I want to experience the nightlife, bars, clubs at Miami Beach as well as Mania.

Well, I think the basic answer is that it is just about conceivable for you to get the bus - but ultimately Miami Beach is a different city and at night time you're probably better off sucking it up and getting a taxi.

• Paid Members

Right, well we have just been speaking about maybe turning this into a little bit of a holiday.

For those with experience, what are the theme parks and other attractions we should check out?

Also, going to be a bit of a hastle getting from Miami to Orlando and back again I think.

Really need to work out how we're doing it.

Ahh contintental. I once had a 5 hour delay with them :( 5 hour's with no iPod or phone is the most tedious 5 hours in existence.

I had a 10 hour delay with them, they gave me a free $10 food voucher to spend in the airport as compensation though. That day will go down as one of the most boring days of my life.

Right, well we have just been speaking about maybe turning this into a little bit of a holiday.

For those with experience, what are the theme parks and other attractions we should check out?

Also, going to be a bit of a hastle getting from Miami to Orlando and back again I think.

Really need to work out how we're doing it.

What works best for you in Orlando really depends on your budget and how long you have to play with. A day out at a theme park is surprisingly exhausting, so if you're doing an itinerary make sure you thrown in one or two rest days for fannying about in a pool doing nothing. A side trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando would be a good idea too.

Regarding Miami-Orlando transportation, you can get a 1 hour flight or you can get a 4 hour coach ride with MiamiBeach411. Either way it's going to take roughly the same amount of time, if you factor in checkin and shit, plus the flight will be more expensive.

• Paid Members

Ahh! I would never have thought of the Kennedy Space Centre despite it being somewhere I'd love to visit.

For theme parks/other attractions is there a simple way of getting tickets in a bundle or is it best to get them seperately?

Ahh! I would never have thought of the Kennedy Space Centre despite it being somewhere I'd love to visit.

For theme parks/other attractions is there a simple way of getting tickets in a bundle or is it best to get them seperately?

Bundles are absolutely the way forward. The Disney parks have their own combos (5 day, 7 day and 14 day tickets I believe), whereas Universal/SeaWorld/Wet N Wild has their own combo called the Orlando Flex ticket.

Archived