WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Can any1 help me out here?

Thinkin of gettin a Mysterio VIP for Sunday from secondary source...BUT....wanna get shuttle bus to Mania.

Does anyone know if there will be shuttle tickets available inside or do you HAVE to get them through Ticketmaster while ordering Axxess tickets?

And if you have to reserve them, is there anyone going to that particular session who hasnt got tickets yet and would be willing to RESERVE me a shuttle ticket?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the only way you can get the shuttle is by buying a ticket through ticketmaster.

Great post wrestlingmad. If you really wanted to go crazy you could add the Smackdown in Orlando and the TNA shows in Orlando too. I guess there has to be a cut off though as to when "Wrestlemania Week" ends.

Also the ROH Fan Fest should count as a seperate thing.

I think the only way you can get the shuttle is by buying a ticket through ticketmaster.

Great post wrestlingmad. If you really wanted to go crazy you could add the Smackdown in Orlando and the TNA shows in Orlando too. I guess there has to be a cut off though as to when "Wrestlemania Week" ends.

Also the ROH Fan Fest should count as a seperate thing.

See, I had no idea on this fan fest. I'll add it now.

Me and a friend are going , We are staying facing the american airlines arena.

we are at raw there the following night ,

Who is looking at using taxis etc though ?? as im looking throught the possible methods of getting to the sun life for mania in the morn to pick up the tickets.

right, im picking up tickets via will call on the day, but was wondering if anyone on here is hiring a car and planning to collect tickets from the stadium earlier on in the week? as i would love to chip in for petrol and get mine early to beat the queue. id drive myself but im booked on the brawl bus

Tickets arrived yesterday. Far End Risers, Row H. Looks like we might have our view blocked every time anyone sticks a sign up but we're directly facing the entrance way and not too far from the ring, so happy anyway.

Fly out one week today. Mega pumped.

assuming you purchased from Ticketmaster you may find you can collect your tickets from any ticketmaster outlet. I went all the way up to University of Phoenix stadium a couple of years ago to get mine ahead of the day only to see a load of people picking theirs up from the ticketmaster box office at the Axxess venue a couple of days later.

Archived