WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

A lot of people are saying that the area around the stadium isnt too great, and is in a bit of a dicey neighbourhood. Any partying is best around the downtown area of Miami and South Beach.

it says it leaves at 10pm though, 7pm mania starts so it wouldnt fininsh untill 11pm? im right aint i?

I think It's a miss print. Their FAQ says if a event over-runs the coach will stay around for a while. But It also says please be at the coach for 15 minutes before departure. Times are abit iffy by the looks but I think it's a basic tutorial for your average event. Assuming guys running this are more NFL or UFC fans?

Whilst I like the idea of having transport lined up after the show (getting back to the hotel in Orlando and Phoenix were both nightmares, particularly Phoenix), I don't fancy getting to the Sun Life so late. I love geting down to Mania early, soaking up the sun, atmosphere, and a few beers.

But the bus does pick up only a few blocks from my hotel, and as I said the comfort of knowing that a lift back is organised is appealing....

Go early and pay 25 bucks just for the return. I'm sure It will still be cheaper that way than making your own way back, if not cheaper defiantly more appealing like you said.

Yeah I thought about that mate. As long as they'll honour my return booking if I don't take the first trip. I don't want to keep everyone else waiting whilst they hang around for the missing four passengers. I suppose I could email them and tell them of my plans....

I'm liking the look of the bus, i got lucky leaving mania in Houston & Pheonix but don't fancy my chances this year especially since it's a dodgy area. I too tend to get there a bit earlier but this is still 2 hours before the show so plenty of time to get in & settled i guess.

I'm staying a bit north of the convention centre so it'd be a trek to get to the bus but i think it'll be worth it, the only bit that ever worries me about going to mania alone is getting back to the hotel afterwards so this could be a big win.

Has anyone actually booked it yet? Do you have to pay when you reserve?

• Paid Members

I'm torn on the bus idea. There's four of us in my group and going on previous experience, a taxi from the airport to my hotel is $30-$40. The Sunlife is only five miles further so I reckon we'd probably only save about $10-$20 between us getting the bus but we're not tied to to the bus schedule this way. Hmmmm...

Archived