WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

glad there is a few staying at the park central, maybe a mini bus to the stadium will be a great idea! wrestling mad, where have you got to transfer? i have one connection on the way there but direct back, only paid 392 :)

Minibus or something along those lines sounds lovely to me!

I've got to transfer in Paris. I've booked it through expedia.com. Best place ive found, when did you book ect?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

booked it on british airways website, found the flight on expedia though. there isn't any this cheap anymore. im going to speak to the hotel the day i get there and see if they can organise something etc

• Paid Members

So we got a letter from Virgin Holidays yesterday happily confirming our 4 night stay at the Park Central. The only problem with that being that we booked it for 10 nights. When I called to ask what the effing deal was they told me that the ten day booking was a request only and that it was unavailable. This is not what we were told when we booked. I kicked up a stink and they are now attempting to bump us up to an ocean view room free of charge. Otherwise they will be moving us to another hotel. I may attempt to get upgraded flights out of this. That ever worked for anyone?

spent all morning figuring it out, but i've figured out which buses to catch from south beach to sunlife stadium. you catch bus C from south beach to down town. then catch bus 17 to the sunlife stadium! http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/bus.asp i used this website. hope this helps anyone! cheaper than cabs to mania eh?

• Paid Members
So we got a letter from Virgin Holidays yesterday happily confirming our 4 night stay at the Park Central. The only problem with that being that we booked it for 10 nights. When I called to ask what the effing deal was they told me that the ten day booking was a request only and that it was unavailable. This is not what we were told when we booked. I kicked up a stink and they are now attempting to bump us up to an ocean view room free of charge. Otherwise they will be moving us to another hotel. I may attempt to get upgraded flights out of this. That ever worked for anyone?

Update on this for those that were in the same boat. Virgin have fought the good fight for me and sorted the full length accommodation for us. The guy said to me "There is a large event happening in Miami during that week that means there are very few rooms available and the hotel are trying to increase room prices." All seems to be sorted now. It means I now have to check out and then check back in again on the 30th and possibly having to change rooms but it could be worse. Now waiting for the guy I've been speaking with to apply some discounts on the charges the hotel have landed on him so that I don't end up paying any more. Job is a goodun.

Has everyone realised that Axxess is at Miami Beach Convention Centre, as opposed to Miami Convention Centre?

I was planning on booking a hotel near to the AA arena and Convention Centre and getting a taxi to Mania, but this realisation has made me think twice....

Has everyone realised that Axxess is at Miami Beach Convention Centre, as opposed to Miami Convention Centre?

I was planning on booking a hotel near to the AA arena and Convention Centre and getting a taxi to Mania, but this realisation has made me think twice....

Not according to their site calender.. http://www.miamibeachconvention.com/calend...asp?mm=3/1/2012

Where did you see that? I'm pretty clueless on where to look for Axxess/HoF/Fallout Raw tickets..

Archived