SWA After Hours, Jumpin Jaks Glasgow

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be attending this show as I've been wanting to expand my viewing of Scottish wrestling this year after becoming hooked on ICW over the last year or so. I've also never been in Jumping Jaks before.

Your also getting the most extreme wrestlers in not just Scotland but the UK appearing on this show.

Its a night out as well, completely different from anything you've experianced before, reccomend you get the tickets in advanced, however

The SWA Committee is delighted to announce that After Hours will be returning slightly sooner than imagined! After a hugely successful show March 31st, whereby the blood, sweat and beers crew of After Hours made their debut in the Paisley Student Union, crowning an After Hours champion as well as having some fantastic wrestling, the SWA committee found out today that they were asked to return Thursday May 5th! Of course, the crew were more than happy to oblige, and they

The first show in Paisley was a great sucess so I am not surprised to see another show. Will be interesting to see who accepts the open challenge. The mixed tag match at the last show had the crowd really into it so I expect the singles match to be no different.

• Paid Members

I remember somebody wanting to put on a show at the Paisley Uni Union in 2003. It never came to fruition. It's good that somebody has finally done it.

We are talking about the Union on the hill across the road from the Uni, right?

Archived