SWA After Hours, Jumpin Jaks Glasgow

I remember somebody wanting to put on a show at the Paisley Uni Union in 2003. It never came to fruition. It's good that somebody has finally done it.

We are talking about the Union on the hill across the road from the Uni, right?

One and the same. Quite a good wee venue as well. I liked it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to work in Glasgow Jaks, so this sounds interesting. I can't remember us having anything like this before. Should be very interesting!

Jaks is a smashin venue, we're really looking forward to the show. The big screen coupled with our entrance way should look absolutely wicked!

I remember somebody wanting to put on a show at the Paisley Uni Union in 2003. It never came to fruition. It's good that somebody has finally done it.

The Union is a great venue. Amazing lighting rig to boot. We were delighted to relaunch After Hours in there. We have a few shows booked in there for next semester as well :)

The Union is a great venue. Amazing lighting rig to boot. We were delighted to relaunch After Hours in there. We have a few shows booked in there for next semester as well :)

Plus the drinks before, during and after the show is cheap! Your in a Union on a Thursday night after all and it doesn't close till 2am!

23:46 & 23:54 are the last two trains from Paisley to Glasgow. The station is only round the corner

00:17 is the last number 9 bus according to the First Bus website but I'm sure its one every hour through the night. The stop is across from the town hall or just round the corner from the venue to the left.

You could also share a cab back to the town for around a

Jimmy Havoc and Divers will destroy each other, I'm sure they will raise the bar to a whole new level!

The Union, Paisley has put up the event page for May 5th...go tell them if your going or not

After Hours May 5th @ The Union, Paisley

Remember only at this event can you get the Jumpin Jaks Supershow tickets for an extremly low price of

The SWA Committee are proud to announce the opponents for "The Better Half" (Mark Anthony and Jackie Polo) will be none other than Kid Fite and Liam Thomson....Fite Club.

The obnoxious, loud mouthed, silver spoon rookies Anthony and Polo will have their work cut out for them as they take on one of the premier tag teams in the UK. Kid Fite and Liam Thomson have made quite the name for themselves in singles and tag team competitions, having fought all over Europe and even in the US, and have firmly established themselves as one of the most successful Tag Teams in the UK. This should be one hell of a match up!

The card so far!

Main Event: Hardcore Match

"The Enigma" BT Gunn Vs After Hours Champion Dickie Divers

First Blood

"The Playa" Micken Vs James “Darkside” Scott

Eric Canyon Vs Damien O'Connor

Glen Dunbar Vs Scott Renwick

"The Better Half" Mark Anthony & Jackie Polo vs. "Fite Club" Kid Fite & Liam Thomson

With many more scheduled to appear!!!

Thursday May 5th

The Union

Storie Street

Paisley

Tickets

Glad to see Fight Club up here again, The better half are gonna be slaughtered come May 5th!

If there was ever a tag team that suited this sort of atmospher Fight Club would be it.

Good to see what Booty and Divers get up to in the main event considering how they destroyed each other last time. It's going to be a very fun show!

A few of you may remember a camera crew at the last show.

As well as the discounted tickets for Jumpin Jaks, this Thursday we will have a limited supply of DVDs available for purchase as the last touches in editing are finished this week.

Prices are yet to be confirmed but I'm sure they will be some sort of promotional offer available.

Should you be thinking of purchasing the DVD please PM me so I can assure we have enough copies of the first run to cover any demand.

Hope to see you on the 5th!

Archived