Hungover at work

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Also, due to being hungry and hung over I am tempted to order a pizza I really can't afford.

I have conferred with my brother and it has been decided that we are going to order Malaysian food at five when that Malaysian place in Turnpike Lane opens. They do the best hot and sour soup.

I think that I will give those Guinness a miss. I'm still tempted but I think that I may be smart for once in my life.

• Moderators

damn that sounds good.. When I got home hungover to shit and hungry yesterday I found that I was just about 20min too late to get in on a big Chinese food order that was going down. :(

Passed out for a couple hours, then relocated to the lounge in time to watch the first half of 12 Rounds before falling asleep there. My night ended with me laying in bed eating ice cream and watching Modern Family til 5am. It's a good thing I'mma be watching Mania live anyway so it doesn't matter if my whole sleep cycle is out of wack.

• Paid Members
Also, due to being hungry and hung over I am tempted to order a pizza I really can't afford.

I have conferred with my brother and it has been decided that we are going to order Malaysian food at five when that Malaysian place in Turnpike Lane opens. They do the best hot and sour soup.

I think that I will give those Guinness a miss. I'm still tempted but I think that I may be smart for once in my life.

I am very glad that I didn't drink today. Tomorrow I won't spend the whole day feeling like death.

Archived