IWA Mid South- Closed?

1PW

Sorry if i have missed something here.. just read this on Neco Butchers Facebook -

A big thank you to everyone who shut down IWA Mid South, even if it wasnt thousands of dollars in paydays, my family counted on them and I hope it was worth it to you.

Any Mid South fans here know about this? is it just a show that got closed or the company?

• Paid Members

The company has been closed for over a year I think but recently Ian Rotten put up the ring, sound equipment and DVD back library for sale.

So if you wanna buy a cheap bloody hepatitius stained wrestling ring, you could probably get a good bargain.

Nope it's the company and it was on the back of that Ian Rotten interview that already has a thread on here.

It'll be back as Ian can't keep away..............

Ah Sorry. please lock or delete this thread then i didnt know there was one? i did have a quick look obviously not hard enough :laugh:

Read my post, its the third one down.

And why the fuck would someone buy a promotion with no name value, never drew a crowd more than 300 people and DVD library is a bunch of burnt DVDR's?

Yeah I agree 100%

Just a bunch of rednecks that ever went to the shows. They have not really had any decent talent in years as far as I am aware and a promoter that deals drugs threatens the people he hires and does'nt pay them should deserve to run a company

Read my post, its the third one down.

And why the fuck would someone buy a promotion with no name value, never drew a crowd more than 300 people and DVD library is a bunch of burnt DVDR's?

I saw your post, that's why I asked why they aren't just selling the promotion instead of just the ring etc.

Do IWA even own the rights to their shows on DVD or do SMV own them? If you're just buying some physical DVDs that you don't have the intellectual rights to, you're right to say that that isn't worth anything.

IWA MS does have some name value even if their glory days were nearly a decade ago. I'm not talking about that much money, but it has to be worth a few grand to someone.

Archived