Where do you think I stand with this?

martinQblank

Last month I rang my phone provider Orange asking if there was any chance I could change my tariff as I'm not using any of the minutes ( I am 18 months into a 24 month agreement). The agent from an offshore centre said it wasnt a problem and said that he would give me 250 mins, Unlimited texts & internet for

Last month I rang my phone provider Orange asking if there was any chance I could change my tariff as I'm not using any of the minutes ( I am 18 months into a 24 month agreement). The agent from an offshore centre said it wasnt a problem and said that he would give me 250 mins, Unlimited texts & internet for

• Paid Members

I've been with O2 for several years now and on at least 3 occasions, part way through my contract, I've been able to change my tarriff. I've never once had a problem when I've asked them to review it to ensure I'm on the best one for me.

Orange can do this, they just don't want to, but in the interests of keeping you, the customer happy I'd be very suprised if they don't cave in on this. If they don't I would consider changing providers.

Otherwise and call back and state you wish to raise a complaint/know Orange's complaint procedure and speak that you want to speak to a manager.

This. They do have customer complaints, and when I had similar problems with Orange it wasn't resolved until I emailed the Complaints manager directly, at which point it got sorted pretty quick.

Archived