UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

I'll also throw my hat into the ring as a replacement if there are any more slots available.

Failing that, Bumclasshero, can you let me know when the next season starts :) Cheers mate.

No problem mate, forgot to mention it earlier!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we just carrying on from where we're up to instead of replaying all Utd and Juve games? I'm happy doing so (as long as this weeks 5-0 drubbing of Juve still counts!) Just kidding.....I'm happy to play Juve again. Fair and square.

Are we just carrying on from where we're up to instead of replaying all Utd and Juve games? I'm happy doing so (as long as this weeks 5-0 drubbing of Juve still counts!) Just kidding.....I'm happy to play Juve again. Fair and square.

Yeah, from now on any replacements will just carry on with the team from where the last person left off, with all the previous results still standing. Less of a fuss that way.

Awesome! I've completely missed this little meltdown.

Man City, Rob, when are you free this week buddy? We need to get that game played :D

I can be online from 3ish tomorrow afternoon so if you want to play then I'll make sure I am online and get the backlog cleared up. I'll download the PSN update etc later so I will be ready to go then.

Not even touched Fifa properly since the network went down through a lack of decent opposition (AI opposition really doesn't do it for me in terms of enjoyment) and work have been busting my balls with endless marking so it will be nice to get the league going again.

EDIT- Quick question, Is wwfan or whatever his username the infamous Dillkid in disguise? :p

Awesome, see you around 3 buddy. wwffan isn't Dillkid, he's just a complete and utter idiot. At least Dill could string a sentance togrther.

Really sorry about not being online yesterday. To cut a long story short Tuesday night (11ish) ended up in hospital with chest pains etc got out yesterday after being kept awake all night being tested, downloaded the new update and crashed (6pm) until today 8am. I am online now and can be on at any point tonight. Sounds far-fetched but the last 24-48 hours has freaked me out a bit.

I don't mind taking a defeat for the no-show yesterday though especially with me going on holiday half way through the early stages.

You've got until the end of the week to play that game so don't worry about it. Hope you're feeling better.

Dork has taken over Juventus. I'll update the list on the first post to include his PSN name.

Stunstone - I say the result should still stand, though if you want to replay the game now Dork has taken over, that's fine.

Hello Everyone,

I think it's only fair that that result stands!

Been looking through the thread and at fixtures to see if there's anything I need to catch up on. As bumclasshero will testify, I'm fully expected Juve to plummet down the table with myself in charge.

PSN name is biggy316......generally weekday evenings are best for me.

• Paid Members

Upon Dork's entry here, the city of Norwich now has a 3 in 18 chance of bringing home the trophy to one of it's three respective clubs. Four in 18 if you want to include East Anglia, what with RobJ87 residing just down the a140. EAST!! EAST!! EAST ANGLIA!!

I think, for me the league has stagnated somewhat, partly due to the PSN Blackout, and the fiascos with people dropping out etc. So hopefully we can get this wrapped up this time and start a new one, with a solid and reliable core of players. which to be fair everyone that's left is, and I can vouch for Dork being the same. Maybe a new formula or set up for the future to keep people that do drop out feel less inclined to do so. Other than wwffan2, who obviously operates on a completely different planet to everyone else. :laugh:

Hopefully for el espanacas, his ten year old cousin won't hijack the tournament and inflict another defeat on him. :p

I still need to play the following:

Inter Milan - El Nicko Loco (nick_sellers)

Liverpool - Scorpion Deathlock (kickwhamstunner)

Man City - RobJ87 (brfc1987)

Tottenham - The British Bushwacker (Padzilla)

I should be on about 11pm tonight if any of you can make it.

Archived