UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This league just hasn't been as fun since that spacker has joined :(

your the biggest twat of all on here m8 you have to be chelsea because you cant be any other half decent team id thrash you on this game any day of the week

Wwffan2 calling Tildeguy "the biggest twat on here" is sheer hilarity. Fuck off you little prick!

I will agree on one thing though, I'm expecting Tildeguy to give Chelsea a miss in the next game and play as Macclesfield just to prove how much of a man he is! ;)

your the biggest twat of all on here m8 you have to be chelsea because you cant be any other half decent team id thrash you on this game any day of the week

What happens when I'd beat you with Drogheda United? Would you blame it on lag or claim that you won?

What happens when I'd beat you with Drogheda United? Would you blame it on lag or claim that you won?

lets play now then bring it if you think you good enough

You just deleted me from PSN though

Deffo, although I'm not sure whether he's a spacker or a troll.

Anyway, I'm online now for those that need to play me (Spurs, Liverpool, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich (That'll be a '82 Champs league final rematch ;) )

He's neither. He's a kunt!

Oh what a spoil sport he is! His original post has now been edited to read 'this is getting interesting.'

For all those unaware he actually called me a kunt.

I love you wwffan2.

il add you and you be drogheda united if you think you good enough.

I'm putting money Tilde being 7-0 up by half time and the game miraculously ending in a 3-2 win for Wwffan2.

Archived