UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

Real Madrid 5 - 0 Juventus.

Connection was lost after 83 mins but it was long dead and buried. Adebayor gave Madrid the lead in the first half, Ronaldo added a second in the 65th minute. It was 3-0 5 minutes later when Adebayor scored his second. Ronaldo made it 4 in the 77th minute and Kaka completed the scoring with a lovely finish in the 80th minute.

Dead and buried.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I could say the same for you....funny I was playing and twatting somebody calling themselves 'manuforthetitle' until the 83rd minute when it crashed. You just happen to use that as your online name. Amazing that.

game never finished i scored 2 then game went dead believe what you want im not gonna lie i have played lots of other people on here and never had a crash

Where as I'm entrusted with writing up the game stats and scorers and often fabricate them for my own benefit. Honest. Twat.

lets play again now to settle this once and for all that connection was worse i have ever had you were 1 nil up m8 then

i got two goals your connection must have gone aswell admit it mate the lag was unplayable.

This league just hasn't been as fun since that spacker has joined :(

your the biggest twat of all on here m8 you have to be chelsea because you cant be any other half decent team id thrash you on this game any day of the week

Archived