UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I added Leicester Devils a couple of weeks before the network crashed and got not response then. Haven't seen him on here in the time since either.

I'm sure we could get someone to take over Man Utd.

any chance i could be i would much rather be manchester united than juventus :) and someone else could take over my juventus team.

I added Leicester Devils a couple of weeks before the network crashed and got not response then. Haven't seen him on here in the time since either.

any chance i could be i would much rather be manchester united than juventus :) and someone else could take over my juventus team.

No. If I cannot change teams then no one else can. xx

No. If I cannot change teams then no one else can. xx

Yeah I agree. Denzel's been here longer than you and he wasn't allowed to swap. YOu'll have to stick with Juve for now and lump it. I should be on for our game tomorrow night sometime.

Week 6 Game - Real Madrid 0 - 0 Milan

Very competetive game. Milan had teh best of the chances whilst I got back to grips with the online passing system. I thought Madrd defended very well and I was proud of every one of my players for grinding out the result. Ronaldo got sent off with ten minutes to go for a tackle from behind that was actually a delayed button press for a cross by myself but can't complain.

TUFC.....any chance you could post up what games are left from each week so I can dip into my stats and update anything I've missed. Cheers.

Week 5 Remainders

Dortmund v Everton

Inter Milan v Aston Villa

Liverpool v Barcelona

Roma v Man Utd

Arsenal v Roma

Aston Villa v Liverpool

Barcelona v Dortmund

Man Utd v Real Madrid

Week 4 remainders:

Bayern Munich v Man Utd

Man City v Aston Villa