UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's everyone's views on where we should start from?

We could continue on with Week 5 for the week to ease back in to it or, as over half week 5's games were played in the first couple days of week 5 before the down period, we could start week 6 toady/tomorrow anyway and just allow a bit more time to finish week 5's games as some people might not play for another week if they finished their week 5 games.

Yea I mean we could start off with the week we stopped on plus all the fixtures previous to week 5 that still needed to be played?

That probably is the sensible option, especially as a few people have said it now over the last few weeks.

When I start up Fifa it asks me to redeem my code....Anyone else get this?

I would guess that since they have had to do a total server rebuild and this must have reset the data , you can get your redeem code from the back of your Fifa 11 manuel.

• Paid Members
When I start up Fifa it asks me to redeem my code....Anyone else get this?

I had it before the hack thing. If you go to your shop and re-download the online pass thing from your previous history it works fine, Only prob is the shop is not working yet.

I'm not feeling FIFA much at the minute at all, been playing old school PES on the PS2 quite a bit with a mate the last few weeks and it's only served to make me realise how rigid FIFA is, so I won't be back in to play my games till towards the end of the week :thumbsup:

Right then....These are the fixtures that are ready to be played (copied from TUFCFan's original post.)

Week 5 Remainders

Dortmund v Everton

Inter Milan v Aston Villa

Liverpool v Barcelona

Roma v Man Utd

Arsenal v Roma

Aston Villa v Liverpool

Barcelona v Dortmund

Man Utd v Real Madrid

Week 4 remainders:

Bayern Munich v Man Utd

Man City v Aston Villa