Man City v Aston Villa

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Atletico Madrid v Roma

Juventus v Real Madrid

Man Utd v Napoli

Week 3 remainders (last week for these):

Man City v Inter Milan

Notes:

The PSN outage has caused problems this week, hopefully it'll be back up soon. The table has been updated, though due to the network problems only one game had been played since the mid-week update.

Chelsea still top the table with A.C. Milan second and Barcelona three points behind the leaders in third, though they have two games in hand on the top two. Juventus climb up to fourth and along with the rest of the table still have at least one game still to play.

Hopefully the PSN will be up this week and if it is there are a few interesting fixtures due to be played. Probably the biggest fixture this week sees a tournament semi-final rematch between bumclasshero's Bayern and Lawz' Barcelona. In that semi-final fixture bumclasshero's Bayern side beat Lawz' then Man Utd side 2-0 to advance to the final. Lawz will be hoping that he can fair better against bumclass with Barcelona. Chelsea and Barcelona both face Aston Villa this week and A.C. Milan will be hoping that Villa can take some points off both teams whilst Milan hope to take advantage of any dropped points when they face bottom of the table Roma and a potentially tricky game against inconsistent Real Madrid who will be looking to climb back up the table after a recent 5-1 loss to leaders Chelsea.

Man City lost their unbeaten record but they will contest in a Manchester derby this week if Man Utd show up. In the battle to catch up to the leaders Atletico Madrid face Tottenham in a 5th vs 6th contest. There's another tournament rematch this week as rohpete's Everton face TUFCfan's Napoli. When they met in the group stages of the tournament TUFCfan's then Fulham side came out 1-0 winners.

The Inter v Man City game was supposed to be over by the end of last week but due to the PSN problems and the fact that both were away for a week or so in the period the game was supposed to be played I've decided to extend the deadline until the end of this week. The deadline for remaining games from week one will also be extended, likely to be 5 days after the PSN is back up due to the amount of games days lost in the last week.

• Paid Members

Much free-er week for me this week so I'll be able to get my games completed. Daytimes would be better for my opponents are about :D

And literally as I type this Norwich City are back in front against Derby! HAVE IT. Not that this is even relevant to the thread, but this is the thread I'm posting in so it's going in here. THE PROMISED LAND BECKONS!!!!

Edit- FUCK OFF. Derby made it 2-2!

Archived