UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be up for a cup if we change the teams up a bit, at the minute I'm getting bored of Bayern so if we come up with another format for it I'm in, if not I'll give the cup a skip.

True. Maybe we should leave the cup for a bit. It might get a bit confusing.

I'll be up for a cup if we change the teams up a bit, at the minute I'm getting bored of Bayern so if we come up with another format for it I'm in, if not I'll give the cup a skip.

True. Maybe we should leave the cup for a bit. It might get a bit confusing.

Yeah I'm all for it if we can get something done in a seperate thread with fresh teams etc, but if not yeah I'll be up for it at a later date if not.

• Paid Members
Inter Milan 1-4 Chelsea Malouda 5' Drogba 39' 76' Essien 88'

Cambiasso 90'

Yep, on the end of another pasting sadly. Never really got going after they scored in the first five minutes. Drogba making it two effectively made it game over before half time I thought. Brought Militio on at half time to try and turn the tide and he changed the game in my favour for a bit, but once Drogba scored again I was toast. Nice little consolation goal from Cambiasso at the end, but too little too late. Three defeats in my last four games now! The early season form appears to have gone out of the window. Tildeguy continues to dominate. The filthy wench.

Archived