UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea Torres 61'

Lennon 39'

Pienaar 87'

Everytime I got the ball in this game He'd try to foul me. Just couldn't play at all.

im really happy with my win now as this guy as has just beat the champion so credit where credit is due , any one wanna play pm me.

Juventus 0 - 2 Napoli

A good game, virtually no lag at all.

Napoli avenged their heavy loss to Atletico by earning their first win and first clean sheet of the season in a fairly comfortable win over Juventus. Napoli signalled their intent by scoring early when a Dossena cross was headed home by Edinson Cavani. Napoli continued to be the better team in the first half and managed to sweep up most Juventus attacks before they turned in to anything dangerous, though they did have one effort which in the end was comfortably saved by De Sanctis. Napoli scored a second in the 39th minute when a sidefooted effort by Cavani when through on goal was well saved by Buffon but he could only parry the ball to the feet of Marek Hamsik who slotted the ball home in to an unguarded net. Juventus did step up a gear in the second half but after their good defending in the first half Napoli were happy to soak up the pressure and go on the counter. One such counterattack almost resulted in Maggio scoring from the edge of the box, but he mishit his volley and it bobbled harmlessly wide. Juventus had their best chance of the game when the ball was played to a Juventus attacker near the penalty spot but De Sanctis came out and smothered the ball before the Juve player could get a shot off after controlling it. Napoli almost went three up when Lavezzi was put through on goal but Buffon made a good save and forced a scramble in which Napoli had at least a couple efforts blocked by some commited Juventus defending. Overall Napoli felt that they deserved the win, especially as they had ten shots on goal to Juventus' one.

Napoli Goals: Cavani (5), Hamsik (39)

Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea Torres 61'

Lennon 39'

Pienaar 87'

Everytime I got the ball in this game He'd try to foul me. Just couldn't play at all.

Theres a big difference between a clean sliding challenge and a foul and the number of freekicks given away (4 i think) shows that there was some well timed sliding challenges as we as some excellent defending from Gallas and Dawson, you did however attempt to chop down Defoe with the last man when i scored my winner so it's really horses for courses, personally thought it was a very close game which was pretty decent.

My other match threw me sideways a bit as i was expecting to be playing Lyon but fair play to the guy who capitalised on some poor defensive lapses.

Edit: forgot to mention experienced no lagging against wwffan2 either

I'm back from LA now so I will be available to play all six outstanding games from tomorrow morning. I would play now but I am totally shattered from travelling/time difference. I am off work for the rest of the week so I can play anytime from tomorrow morning. Let me know on here when you are free to play and I will come online.

I've got a feeling my unbeaten record will be gone by tomorrow.

TUFCfan whens best time for our match

Edit: just been invited to play Juventus so won't have time tonight as I'm out later, I'm free tomorrow evening.

yeah tomorrow ok about 7 pm any good

Yeah, that's fine.

Got back home a lot earlier than I thought I would though so if you want to play tonight that's fine as well. If Arsenal or Man Utd want to play tonight just post in here when you're on and I should be able to get on quickly.

Edit: just been invited to play Juventus so won't have time tonight as I'm out later, I'm free tomorrow evening.

Yeah, that's fine.

Got back home a lot earlier than I thought I would though so if you want to play tonight that's fine as well. If Arsenal or Man Utd want to play tonight just post in here when you're on and I should be able to get on quickly.

yeah u on now

Yeah, that's fine.

yeah u on now

Just gone on now.

Archived