Massive WWEShop Clearance

1PW

How much do you think it is for shipping per item then & would it cheaper for shipping if I bought a few things instead of just one or will I have to pay seperate for each item for shipping ?

How much do you think it is for shipping per item then & would it cheaper for shipping if I bought a few things instead of just one or will I have to pay seperate for each item for shipping ?

I think it's $6.95 for one thing then goes up by $4 per item. That might change depending on weight/size of stuff though. If you use the promo code COMEBACK you get 10% off. But as I say, by the time they bother processing international orders, half the stuff will be out of stock.

Damm Ive already done the order, is there any way of going back & putting in the order, Ive ordered the Nexus hoodie, Nexus We Are One t-shirt & Nexus trucker hat & it come up to 15 dollars including p&p.

7-14 business days. Not enough time to get some stuff in before I nip off to Atlanta next Tuesday. Curses!

They take far longer than that, in my experience. I've found that from ordering, it takes about five to ten days for them to process it, then it can take up to twenty working days to arrive. The last time I ordered with them I filed a Paypal dispute because it hadn't turned up 43 days after placing it, and Paypal has a 45 day deadline to file disputes. It did turn up a few days after that. But yeah, don't expect anything to arrive within three weeks. I have had orders arrive from there a lot faster in the past, but that was when they used to charge something mad like $35 minimum for postage.

You could just get it sent to your hotel in Atlanta though.

Just placed an order for the Nexus Hoody and was allowed to choose a "We Are One" Nexus T-shirt as a free gift. They really wanna shift all the Nexus merch, can't be a good sign. Still, a Hoody and T-Shirt for under a tenner is pretty good. Just a shame it won't arrive for a month if the stories here are anything to go by.

Archived