Massive WWEShop Clearance

1PW

Just placed an order for the Nexus Hoody and was allowed to choose a "We Are One" Nexus T-shirt as a free gift. They really wanna shift all the Nexus merch, can't be a good sign.

The "We Are One" t-shirt is from the Wade Barrett Nexus anyway (it's got his photo on it), so it's been out of date since December.

The only reason the shipping is $6.95 is because it is a special offer. If there was no special offer on it would be under $4! It does also go by weight. I bought 6 items and it still cost $6.95 but when i added a 7th item it went up to $10, so you can buy several items and keep the postage low. Even at $3.95 before the offer i was able to order a DVD/T shirt set and another t shirt and it still stayed at the $3.95 and for those saying it can take a month to process that isn't quite true either. My last order took less than 5 days to arrive. It took them 1 day to process and ship it out and when they ship it out they use UPS so you can check the status of the order at anytime. It took 3 working days to get from Connecticut to the UK and then the next day (4th day) it was delivered to me in the morning by UPS van. 5 working days in total. They do say now it can take 7-10 days for international deliveries but thats only because it is a sale. Wait till the sale goes away and check out the delivery prices then and the waiting times and you will see it is nowhere near a months waiting time. For what? Around

and for those saying it can take a month to process that isn't quite true either.

Yes it is.

when they ship it out they use UPS so you can check the status of the order at anytime.

That's a barefaced lie though. There is no order tracking. The tracking number they give is "MI" which, understandably, gives fuck all results when you plug it into the UPS website. And it's been that way since at least the start of November, so it's not a temporary thing. I don't even think they use UPS anymore, but I could be wrong on that. Either way, you're talking wet with your "

• 2 weeks later...
The only reason the shipping is $6.95 is because it is a special offer. If there was no special offer on it would be under $4! It does also go by weight. I bought 6 items and it still cost $6.95 but when i added a 7th item it went up to $10, so you can buy several items and keep the postage low. Even at $3.95 before the offer i was able to order a DVD/T shirt set and another t shirt and it still stayed at the $3.95 and for those saying it can take a month to process that isn't quite true either. My last order took less than 5 days to arrive. It took them 1 day to process and ship it out and when they ship it out they use UPS so you can check the status of the order at anytime. It took 3 working days to get from Connecticut to the UK and then the next day (4th day) it was delivered to me in the morning by UPS van. 5 working days in total. They do say now it can take 7-10 days for international deliveries but thats only because it is a sale. Wait till the sale goes away and check out the delivery prices then and the waiting times and you will see it is nowhere near a months waiting time. For what? Around

It's because there is a sale on just now. Last November they changed their shipping rates everywhere including America and they measure it by weight. Once the sale goes away they will go back to their normal prices and it was $2.95 postage. They don't send you the tracking number by email, it may have changed now i don't know but i'm looking at my account on WWEShop.com just now and the order i placed on the 1st December 2010 has a tracking number on the site. They may have stopped doing that now but i can't see why. The details should look something like this. Then again the stuff i have ordered now is from the sale and all stuff in the sale is non returnable. There is no point arguing about, all i need is someone who ordered between November and December last year and they will tell you the international shipping started at $2.95.

Date:

12/01/10

Order was Shipped Complete

Order Subtotal:

$19.99

Shipping:

$2.95

Tax:

$0.00

Discount:

$-0.00

Order Total:

$22.94

all i need is someone who ordered between November and December last year and they will tell you the international shipping started at $2.95.

Yes, it did. But it wasn't five-day delivery, you lunatic. I placed three orders in the last half of November and it all arrived between the 23rd and 31st of December.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived