WWE's FBI

Shovanist Pig

• Paid Members

I loved the FBI/Mamaluke stables in ECW, WCW & WWE. I like how they comprised of the same dozen or so workers. A Guido-led stable featuring Vito & Stamboli would be my preference in WWE nowadays, though I did like the Mamluke/Guido combo. The stable had potential to be more. Perhaps not massively more, as I never saw any main event potential in anyone, but still.

Stamboli is wrestling as Rellik (and btw, that's killer spelled backwards) in the Lucha Libre USA Masked Warriors promotion which airs on MTV2 in the States. He doesn't do many, if any at all, other indy appearances as far as I'm aware.

Vito's still pretty active on the indy scene. And speaking of Nepal, Vito actually just headlined a couple of shows in Nepal against Himalayan Tiger (the local wrestler referred to in the post above) which reportedly drew 20,000 and 10,000.

78372031.jpg

69500571.jpg

Vito was last seen in Nepal where he beat a local hero which caused a riot with chairs and anything else which was throwable chucked into the ring.

I remember seeing that incident, but thought it was longer ago than the Acid Fest show. He certainly got those nut cases riled up that night.

pgi86, some nice pictures there mucker, thanks for posting. Good to see the ol

I wouldn't think he'd be making big money, otherwise you'd see a load of Americans working in Nepal.

Used to rate Johnny Stamboli back in WCW and enjoyed the Mamalukes tag team with Vito. Didn't really see much of their WWE work though.

Archived