Japan Disaster Caused By H.A.A.R.P

danchilton

I've often been interested in what the NWO would do in order for the governments involved to have some financial gain from it. Quite scary when you get a good insight to it and i've looked into it for years and its quite shocking some of the stuff

Anyway, the Earthquake attack on Japan originated in New Mexico and Nevada, U.S. New Madrid fault line next target

The horrific earthquake weapon attack on Japan, resulting in 10 meter tsunamis along much of Japan’s coast line came from rogue elements of the U.S. government located in underground bases in New Mexico and Nevada, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

The next target will be the New Madrid fault line in the South-Western United States, according to threats originating from the Nazi George Bush Senior faction of the U.S. government.

The United States is supposed to be an ally of Japan, we demand that you immediately send men with tanks and guns to take these bases and arrest these genocidal rogues. You know who they are and you know where they are, you must act or your own people will be next.

Then a huge 8.9 Richter scale earthquake rocked Tokyo today resulting in a giant tsunami causing incredible amounts of damage, injuries and deaths. My first reaction was to check the University of Tokyo’s HAARP induction magnetometer to see if HAARP was fired up around the time of the quake. Sure enough, following a week of electromagnetic silence, HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March, 2011 UTC and has been going strong since. Here is the data for the last 36 hours:

latest-bx.gif

For the past week prior to the quake, HAARP has been turned off with the induction magnetometer looking something like this everyday:

gkn20110307_bx.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIVp8EwG5Y...player_embedded

If i remember correctly Hugo Chavez claimed that the USA caused there Haiti Quake with there H.A.A.R.P, and there just happened to be a few US military ships waiting off the coast of Haiti to move in and set up in base in another country which they could control.

Archived